Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Evo Rock Skins / Poison Spyder Flares

Old 02-08-2014, 04:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Evo Rock Skins / Poison Spyder Flares

Will these two work together without modification? I can't imagine they won't but haven't found a single picture of this setup
Old 02-08-2014, 06:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did a lot of searching on this and even called poison sounder about it an if you got the rock skins designed for the 4 door they don't go any where near where you fender flares will be. I currently have bushwachker flares and have no problems with the rock skin install and am switching to the poison sounder al. Flares this spring already purchased waiting for a warm day to coat the flares haven't decided paint or bed line
Old 02-08-2014, 04:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jkd3624
I did a lot of searching on this and even called poison sounder about it an if you got the rock skins designed for the 4 door they don't go any where near where you fender flares will be. I currently have bushwachker flares and have no problems with the rock skin install and am switching to the poison sounder al. Flares this spring already purchased waiting for a warm day to coat the flares haven't decided paint or bed line
Sounds about like me, needs to be warmer where I am. Have the flares and rear bfh bumper I need to paint

Quick Reply: Evo Rock Skins / Poison Spyder Flares