Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Freedom front panel/rear soft top cover option?

Old 02-09-2014, 05:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Freedom front panel/rear soft top cover option?

Does anyone know if something like soft top "bikini" type cover that can be used with the freedom roof, that covers ONLY the rear section? I often run with just the front panels on a 2013 2 door. Ive been searching for something to provide overhead cover from sun for passengers, or if a light rain sprinkle started up, the entire hardtop doesn't have to be re-attached short term. Thanks!
Old 02-09-2014, 01:19 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gracrasan13
Does anyone know if something like soft top "bikini" type cover that can be used with the freedom roof, that covers ONLY the rear section? I often run with just the front panels on a 2013 2 door. Ive been searching for something to provide overhead cover from sun for passengers, or if a light rain sprinkle started up, the entire hardtop doesn't have to be re-attached short term. Thanks!
Try spiderweb shades
Old 02-09-2014, 04:10 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rebar-7
Try spiderweb shades
I'll look it up. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Freedom front panel/rear soft top cover option?