Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Upgrade to Rubicon shocks

Old 02-21-2014, 06:46 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upgrade to Rubicon shocks

I recently got burned by buying shocks from someone on this forum so I decided to find a company to purchase take-off from and this seemed like a decent deal. Its a bit more expensive than a deal on the forum but at least I have the BBB and an actual company to pick a bone with if there is a problem. Figured I'd leave it here for others that may be looking.

Jeep® Lift Kits - Mopar® - MP OE15702K - Mopar® OE Factory Rubicon Shocks for 07-up Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK and other Jeep Wrangler Parts, Jeep Accessories and Soft Tops by FORTEC
Old 02-21-2014, 06:50 PM
JK Newbie

Sorry to hear about your bad luck finding from the forum, send thing happened to me. I think there's more good people than bad people on here, but you can never be sure. It's unfortunate because there are good deals to be had out there but sometimes people take advantage. Hope the other parts work out for you.
Old 02-22-2014, 05:38 AM
JK Junkie

Be sure to post on the "Feedback Score" so others will be aware.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:44 AM
JK Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Try a set of Monroe reflex. I love them for lifts of 2" or less.

Quick Reply: Upgrade to Rubicon shocks