Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Cargo Net

Old 02-25-2014, 06:48 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cargo Net

What's everyone's thoughts on these? Do you need soft top set up to put this on? I have a hard top and would like to buy one of these before summer, if anyone has any input on these it would be helpful. Thanks.
Old 02-25-2014, 06:53 PM
JK Super Freak

I dont see a picture... are u talking about the smittybilt CRES or the Cop4x4 net? Personally... I think they are worth if you have a dog. Id hate to be on the highway and have someone flag me down cause my weiner is hanging over the tailgate (I own weiner dogs). Besides dogs though.... if u dont have dogs but still want your gear (sleeping bags and other items that can get airborne) in the back... again- worth it. Otherwise, no dog.. get a tonneau cover (bestop or smittybilt). :-)
Old 02-25-2014, 08:55 PM
JK Newbie

I was referring to the smittybuilt Cargo net, I'm sorry I didn't clarify that. Do you need a soft top set up to install these?
Old 02-26-2014, 03:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BlueBerry
I was referring to the smittybuilt Cargo net, I'm sorry I didn't clarify that. Do you need a soft top set up to install these?
Those suck get safari straps brand. or make your own I have a tutorial some ware on parts list and how to do it.
Old 02-26-2014, 04:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modi...torial-274947/

Great tutorial!
Old 02-26-2014, 04:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default cargo net

I got the full JK set from Jeep cargo net (made in the USA!) it's held up great and installed easily. It can be used under the soft or hard tops but having the top off sure makes installation easy

Quick Reply: Cargo Net