Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Currie JK Antirock Front Sway Bar Kit (Aluminum Arms ) CE-9900JKFSA

Old 05-03-2016, 11:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Currie JK Antirock Front Sway Bar Kit (Aluminum Arms ) CE-9900JKFSA

Hello,

Looking for a JK Antirock® Front Sway Bar Kit (Aluminum Arms, Steel Frame Brackets) CE-9900JKFSA for my JKU. New or used, best price I have found so far is $530 new.

I will also have a 2016 E-Disco to trade or sell with 366 miles on it, never taken offroad or used. It has been modified to allow it to rotate up.

Thanks,
Robert
Old 05-03-2016, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Why not keep your e-disco anti-sway bar and put an evo no-limits on it to make it manual?
Old 05-03-2016, 01:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am looking for simple no worries sway bar and function on and offroad. I also think the disco is huge and unnecessary and a simple bar and lever just looks better and performs without fuss.

I plus like the look of the aluminum arms with my setup of aluminum steering and control arms. Keep my mall crawler credit strong.. lol
Old 05-03-2016, 02:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Extremneon
I am looking for simple no worries sway bar and function on and offroad. I also think the disco is huge and unnecessary and a simple bar and lever just looks better and performs without fuss. I plus like the look of the aluminum arms with my setup of aluminum steering and control arms. Keep my mall crawler credit strong.. lol
That's what I did as well. It's a good choice. You'll be happy.

Quick Reply: Currie JK Antirock Front Sway Bar Kit (Aluminum Arms ) CE-9900JKFSA