Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Hi-Lift Jack

Old 03-31-2008, 06:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi-Lift Jack

Yes thats right, i am looking for a hi-lift jack. I know it is a long shot but thought there might be someone out there that use to use one and then they got a winch and now it sits in the corner of their garage. taking up space. If thats you let me know. Not looking to spend a tone of money on one. I cant afford a winch right now so i thought this would be the next best thing...

Thanks
Chris
Old 04-01-2008, 02:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4x4fn
Yes thats right, i am looking for a hi-lift jack. I know it is a long shot but thought there might be someone out there that use to use one and then they got a winch and now it sits in the corner of their garage. taking up space. If thats you let me know. Not looking to spend a tone of money on one. I cant afford a winch right now so i thought this would be the next best thing...

Thanks
Chris
With the size and weight of the thing, unless you find a vendor that has a used one and who gets major shipping discounts, it wouldn't be cost effective for most people to ship one of those bad boys through the ups, or any other carrier for that matter, as it'd most likely end up costing you more for shipping than you would buy it for. Plus, they're relatively inexpensive new...less than $100. If I were you, I would just check out some of the vendors that sponsor this forum, like Quadratec or 4wd Hardware. I know that 4wd Hardware had a free shipping thing going, but I think that ended yesterday. Good luck!

One last thing, most people who buy one will keep it even after they get a winch. A winch is not a be-all and end-all tool. You will still have situations that a winch cannot get you unstuck, and where the hi-lift will. So, I doubt any one will want to give it up...it's just such an invaluable tool to have.

ColinW

Quick Reply: Hi-Lift Jack