Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

WANTED: Rubicon rims/tires

Old 06-30-2009, 08:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WANTED: Rubicon rims/tires

Looking for a set (5) of Rubicon rims/tires (not the Goodyear Wrangler tire). TPMS is possible but not necessary. Will to travel some to pick up or pay for shipping.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:27 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by soups09jk
Looking for a set (5) of Rubicon rims/tires (not the Goodyear Wrangler tire). TPMS is possible but not necessary. Will to travel some to pick up or pay for shipping.
I would check out the PaJeeps event July 18/19 in York. I cant imagine that there wont be a few sets there for sale.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:37 AM
JK Newbie

Not a bad idea... I will keep it in mind but I think I'm fishing on the 18th if I remember correctly. So if anyone at the event has their rims/tires they want to get out of their garage... let me know
Old 06-30-2009, 11:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just happened upon your thread. I have the five original alum. wheels and four original BFG MT tires in my barn. The fifth tire is still on the rim but it has a slit side wall. I'm in Western PA about an hour east of Pittsburgh. (Just off exit 91 on the PA Turnpike.) I want to free up the space in the barn (storage barn, no animals) so we should be able to make deal the works.

Quick Reply: WANTED: Rubicon rims/tires