Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Wanted half doors for Unlimited

Old 07-09-2009, 11:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted half doors for Unlimited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for a set (all 4) or just the rear factory half doors for a JK unlimited. Prefer red in color, but not essential.

Located in St. Louis.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

I am lookiong for a set of half doors too. It is frusterating that if you don't buy them with your Jeep NEW, you can't buy them from Jeep at all. I want a set of 4 half doors in Silver for my '08 Rubi.

I think I'm going to write a letter to a sales VP and see if I can get any better results than I have from the dealer where I bought my Rubi last year.

Let me know if you find any...

Gary 505-306-2799
Old 07-12-2009, 01:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rubi
I am lookiong for a set of half doors too. It is frusterating that if you don't buy them with your Jeep NEW, you can't buy them from Jeep at all. I want a set of 4 half doors in Silver for my '08 Rubi.

I think I'm going to write a letter to a sales VP and see if I can get any better results than I have from the dealer where I bought my Rubi last year.

Let me know if you find any...

Gary 505-306-2799
Thanks for hijacking my post gary

I actually think I may just buy the Bestop 1/2 doors with available paintable steel outers and optional soft uppers. Just figured I would check here for a factory set first. I go all summer without doors on, but my daughter has figured out how to undo her seatbelt so I want a to put something between her and the road again. I really only want the rear lower doors and keep the front doors off (sort of a scrambler look then).
Old 07-12-2009, 03:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Default Halfies set

Hey guys there is a brother jeeper that has a set of halfies in the silver color in chi town. he is looking to trade for full doors. the particulars I dont know. his id is firehound

Quick Reply: Wanted half doors for Unlimited