Notices
SoCal If you live in Southern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Annual Thanksgiving day trail ride

Old 11-09-2018, 10:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Talking Annual Thanksgiving day trail ride

The family decided that for this years annual Thanksgiving Day trail ride that we will head out to Calico.
Last year we ran Holy Jim from Hells Kitchen side to Indian Truck Trail. Years past we have done Cleghorn, some trails up in Big Bear etc.
We chose Calico this time as there are some nice open areas for my soon to be 15yo daughter can get her 1st taste behind the wheel. and we haven't been out that way in a couple years.
If anyone else would like to join us so they don't have to cook a big ol turkey hit me up. I am not usually on the forum that much, (unfortunately too much RL gets in the way of the fun).
so the best way to contact me to let me you would like to join in the fun is by email:
jeepndad@hotmail.com
and we will arrange a meet up place and time I will be heading out from the Lake Elsinore area.
Old 11-12-2018, 02:18 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this sounds like fun. Maybe I should get some wheel time 1st. I just got it day before yesterday lol.
Old 11-15-2018, 05:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You should go, I will not be doing anything too extreme as the whole immediate family will be with me. let me know if you want to go.
Whatever we do will be able to be done In a stock rig.

Quick Reply: Annual Thanksgiving day trail ride