Notices
SoCal If you live in Southern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

FOR FREE, or small donation, up to you...

Old 03-21-2010, 10:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOR FREE!!! Just get it out of here!!!

Okay, been a while since I have posted on here. I still have a few items that are hanging around that I MUST get rid of. I am loading up my POD for storage during my deployment to Afghanistan, and my space is limited. The following items are free unless you feel the need to toss in a few buck for it, but I'm not asking anything other than you pick it up in the evening sometime THIS WEEK.

•Spare tire spacer
•Stock bumper with foglight holes (fogs not included)
•Stock Sahara side steps

That is all I can think of for right now, but will add if I come across anything else. I have to be out of my apartment on the 28th, so please contact me for pick up on the 27th at the latest. First come, first serve. I can't meet anywhere due to the "compactness" of my car. If someone wants it all and you can fit it in one trip, then let me know. I can't say that I check this regularly, so please email me at eric(dot)d(dot)jones(at)gmail(dot)com. <The (dot)=. and (at)=@, kinda a no brainer but felt the need to put it out there .

Mods, please don't move this as it is only offered for local pickup ASAP in Vista, Ca. I'm off the 78 between College and Emerald Dr.

Last edited by gryph0n; 03-23-2010 at 07:15 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:39 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

MUD_PLZ can use the wheels and tires. i'll let him know.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

PM sent! ty WOL!
Old 03-22-2010, 08:45 AM
JK Freak

I'll take the 2 door front driveshaft
Old 03-22-2010, 09:29 AM
JK Freak

To clarify though, the drive shafts are the same for 2 and 4 door, the difference between the two I have is one is for manual and one for auto transmissions. Sorry for the confusion, it was late when I posted and I wasn't thinking clearly. Andy gets auto shaft, anzJEEPgirl, do you happen to drive a stick?

Last edited by gryph0n; 03-22-2010 at 09:46 AM.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:19 PM
JK Freak

List updated. I may be adding to the list as things turn up in my process of packing everything up...

Quick Reply: FOR FREE, or small donation, up to you...