JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   SoCal (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/socal-45/)
-   -   So. Cal. Silverwood Lake trails, Saturday or Sunday (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/socal-45/so-cal-silverwood-lake-trails-saturday-sunday-6736/)

Woods 04-19-2007 01:11 PM

So. Cal. Silverwood Lake trails, Saturday or Sunday

I'll be heading up to the Silverwood lake area to do a couple of trails. Was thinking about Cleghorn Ridge or Sugarpine Mountain trails, or both.

CLACKEY(_!_) 04-19-2007 02:04 PM

Woods. that sounds awesome. Except for the fact I have several things planned for this Saturday. Sundays are out for me. Keep me in mind for the next one though.
It might even be a little muddy up there with all the rain scheduled for Friday:yup:

Take lots of pics.

AZCA jeeper 04-19-2007 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by CLACKEY573 (Post 67799)
Woods. that sounds awesome. Except for the fact I have several things planned for this Saturday. Sundays are out for me. Keep me in mind for the next one though.
It might even be a little muddy up there with all the rain scheduled for Friday:yup:

Take lots of pics.

Yeah from what the weather channel is saying, Santa Barbara is getting rain right now, and it's headed south to you. Don't forget to take pix woods.:yup:

hipmatt 04-19-2007 04:14 PM

I'm in socal, and would be interested in any moderate wheeling you guys might have planned. I have a Wrangler X 2 door with 32s, so I'm not as capable as some here.

Woods 04-19-2007 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by hipmatt (Post 67866)
I'm in socal, and would be interested in any moderate wheeling you guys might have planned. I have a Wrangler X 2 door with 32s, so I'm not as capable as some here.

I beg to differ. The 2 door is MUCH more capable than the 4 door. Just ask Rubimon.

I'm still planning on Sat. or Sun. depending on weather. You should check out the Mojave Trail thread too.

BYU JK 04-19-2007 07:53 PM

Wish I could go, have a great time.

Rubimon 04-19-2007 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Woods (Post 67977)
I beg to differ. The 2 door is MUCH more capable than the 4 door. Just ask Rubimon.

I couldn't agree more!:D And the chicks dig it more too! That's why 100dollarman didn't bring his girlfriend the other day.

But if you don't believe my honorable word, just ask piginajeep!

Rubimon 04-20-2007 12:12 AM

Seeee! One door under the bow and a bow hatch door, 2doors!

Not the picture I was hoping for!:eek!:

CLACKEY(_!_) 04-20-2007 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Rubimon (Post 68036)
I couldn't agree more!:D And the chicks dig it more too! That's why 100dollarman didn't bring his girlfriend the other day.

But if you don't believe my honorable word, just ask piginajeep!

Yah that's because yours is a little bigger than the rest of ours. I think 2 1/2"s right?:rotflmao1:

CLACKEY(_!_) 04-20-2007 07:25 AM

Hey woods. You might even get some snow outa this storm. PICS PICS PICS!