Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Best Places for Axle Work in Little Rock, AR

Old 04-03-2013, 05:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Places for Axle Work in Little Rock, AR

I just moved to Little Rock, AR. Once I get settled with buying the new house and such I want to get my C-Gussets installed and my gears done. I have all the materials I just need the work done.

Is their anyone in this thread from the Little Rock area that knows of some good places nearby that do good work?

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:33 AM
JK Freak

i have talked to 4x4 outfitters and they seemed to at least know what they were talking about...price was kinda high for a gear job though and it was a 2 hr drive for me. i'm now using spyder offroad in olive branch, MS(not so close to you) for some other axle work. it proved tough for me to even find someone to weld around where i live. guess i need to learn
Old 04-05-2013, 04:57 AM
JK Freak

Default Gear Work In Little Rock Area

I called a place called Mud Connection in North Little Rock. They seemed pretty knowledgeable over the phone. Quoted me $300-$400and axle. I have all the parts so that is only labor. Based on quotes I received in Illinois that price seems fair.

Anyone on this forum ever use Mud Connection?

I just moved to the Little Rock area and there are a butt load of modified jeeps down here. A lot more than where I came from in Illinois. There has to be someone on this forum from this area. Your advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 04-05-2013, 04:58 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jvandy50
i have talked to 4x4 outfitters and they seemed to at least know what they were talking about...price was kinda high for a gear job though and it was a 2 hr drive for me. i'm now using spyder offroad in olive branch, MS(not so close to you) for some other axle work. it proved tough for me to even find someone to weld around where i live. guess i need to learn
I drive by there everyday and they have several nice vehicles in thier lot. I just assumed they only did aftermarket bolt on stuff. I will give them a call Too.

Thanks
Old 05-08-2013, 07:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Not sure if you ever got anything done with it or not, but I'll second Brad with 4x4 Offroad Outfitters around Little Rock.. Really great guy, that's been around the 4WD scene for a good while and knows his stuff..

Quick Reply: Best Places for Axle Work in Little Rock, AR