Notices
Sponsor Video Presentations Sponsors only videos please in the forum.

What do the knobs on the RS9000XL do!!?!

Old 05-24-2017, 07:56 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Cool What do the knobs on the RS9000XL do!!?!

Quick little video on the the RS9000XL adjustable knob.
Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFykRllwwqI
Old 12-07-2017, 10:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have to congratulate you guys on engineering an outstanding product. I am a combat injured vet. The injuries to my back and shoulder have limited my lifestyle but with your shocks I have been able to fine tune my ride with each upgrade made to my jeep. Currently I have a heavy rear bumper and tire carrier with the stock plastic front bumper. I have set the rear shocks to a higher number and been able to keep the ride quality right were I want it. Once I get the front bumper and winch installed your product will save me money by allowing me to tune the front shocks higher without buying new shocks or having a punishing ride.
thanks.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:50 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Very cool!! And thanks for the feedback!!

Originally Posted by ldstruckn
I have to congratulate you guys on engineering an outstanding product. I am a combat injured vet. The injuries to my back and shoulder have limited my lifestyle but with your shocks I have been able to fine tune my ride with each upgrade made to my jeep. Currently I have a heavy rear bumper and tire carrier with the stock plastic front bumper. I have set the rear shocks to a higher number and been able to keep the ride quality right were I want it. Once I get the front bumper and winch installed your product will save me money by allowing me to tune the front shocks higher without buying new shocks or having a punishing ride.
thanks.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:27 PM
JK Enthusiast
FJOTM Winner

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

Really got my interest on these shocks,,,, love the idea of tuning them for the off-road and on road terrain.
The following users liked this post:
Rancho (11-13-2019)
Old 02-14-2020, 06:04 AM
JK Enthusiast
FJOTM Winner

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

Went ahead and jumped on these shocks,,, installed and love them.... the ride is so good but still have some more testing to do off-road.

The following users liked this post:
Rancho (02-14-2020)

Quick Reply: What do the knobs on the RS9000XL do!!?!