Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

[NEW PRODUCT] Seat Belt Alarm DingDelete for Jeep Wrangler YJ/TJ/JK [RH-1470]

Old 05-23-2017, 02:55 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default [NEW PRODUCT] Seat Belt Alarm DingDelete for Jeep Wrangler YJ/TJ/JK [RH-1470]

Rock Hard 4x4™ Seat Belt "DingDelete" Indicator System Test Tool for Jeep Wrangler YJ/TJ/JK 1987 - 2017 [RH-1470]

When running harness / shoulder-lap belts off-road, disable your Seat Belt Indicator System (SBIS) with our "DingDelete" tool. This will allow you to enjoy your harness belts (sold separately) off-road without the SBIS screaming and flashing at you. Simply unplug our tool to resume normal seat belt operation when on-road.

Simply insert the tool in to your belt's buckle. Designed to complete the circuit and successfully disable your Belt Indicator System's audible and visual alarms. Strictly designed for off-road use only.

Disclaimer:
This product is specifically intended for off road use only. This is not a replacement for a factory or aftermarket vehicle restraint system. By using this product you affirm you are strictly using it to test the functionality of your occupant restraint alarm and indicator. Not to be used when vehicle is in motion. Rock Hard 4x4 shall be held harmless in the event this tool is used for any other purpose than intended. User assumes all responsibility by using tool other than intended purpose. This card is required to be kept in vehicle at all times as a reminder to only use tool for it’s intended purpose.

Old 05-23-2017, 03:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So if you use my idea, I want a free set! But not sure how big the exposed oval is....but incorporating a bottle opener would be next level!
Old 05-24-2017, 06:43 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,825 Likes on 1,595 Posts

What a great, simple idea!
Old 05-25-2017, 06:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts

You know these have been available for years...on fleabay
Old 05-25-2017, 08:05 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Free. This is from "crazyclown". It works I disabled mine along time ago...
Seat belt alarm disable

"NOTE:
The following steps must occur within the first 60 seconds of the ignition switch being turned to the ON or START position.

The manufacturer does not recommend deactivating the Enhanced Warning System (BeltAlert).

1. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position, and buckle the driver’s seat belt.
2. Turn the ignition key to the ACCESSORY/RUN position (engine does not need to be running), and wait for the Seat Belt Warning Light to turn off.
3. Within 60 seconds of starting the vehicle, unbuckle and then re-buckle the driver’s seat belt at least three times within 10 seconds, ending with the seat belt buckled.
4. Turn the ignition key to the OFF position. A single chime will sound to signify that you have successfully completed the programming.

The Enhanced Warning System (BeltAlert) can be reactivated by repeating this procedure.

NOTE:
Although the Enhanced Warning System (BeltAlert) has been deactivated, the Seat Belt Warning Light will continue to illuminate while the driver’s seat belt remains unfastened."
Old 05-25-2017, 08:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by urmyboyblue
So if you use my idea, I want a free set! But not sure how big the exposed oval is....but incorporating a bottle opener would be next level!
The one I have has the bottle opener incorporated.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"
Old 05-25-2017, 08:23 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,825 Likes on 1,595 Posts

I hate our factory seat belts for wheelin' purposes. If you have it on it locks up all the time when you don't need it to. If you don't have it on and realize you really need it, it is locked up and you can't get it on. Ugh.

Quick Reply: [NEW PRODUCT] Seat Belt Alarm DingDelete for Jeep Wrangler YJ/TJ/JK [RH-1470]