Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

All new and improved S series single row light bars. In stock and ready to ship.

Old 08-13-2015, 01:54 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All new and improved S series single row light bars. In stock and ready to ship.

With our recently updated Dual row light bars we figured why leave the single row bars behind. Once we finished the dual rows, we went back to the drawing board on the our Single row light bars.

We are proud to introduce our new S series single row bars, the perfect blend of sleekness, and refinement.

These bars have been redesigned from the ground up, nothing is kept. The new features include:
  • The newest 5 watt CREE LED chips available
  • All new Pressure equalization breather for even better water protection
  • Lexan lens
  • IP69k certified
  • Waterproof connectors
  • Higher light/ lumen output than before
  • Plug and play wire harness with water resistant plugs
  • All new reflector design
  • Priced less than before!

Just like before we are offering 12", 20" and 50", other sizes could be special ordered.

Check them out on our website for more info and pictures.

In stock and ready to ship, 10% discount codes also work!

12" could be found here.

20" could be found here

And last, the 50" could be found here.

Last edited by Sami@inspired-engineering; 07-12-2017 at 02:50 PM.
Old 08-13-2015, 10:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you make these with mounts that run along the bottom? Like adjustable sliding studs.
Old 08-13-2015, 10:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Something like this.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-277386937.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	621445  
Old 08-14-2015, 01:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Beautiful ! But please, oh please, show off what they can do ! Heaven knows the forum is flooded with aftermarket lights of every imagination. YET, "they" rarely show their lights in a working environment. I, like others, will never understand this. Meanwhile, my cc is in hand....any option for amber and night photos (to come) for this as well ? Thanks for the inspiration Inspiring.
Old 08-14-2015, 08:01 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Jeep-Junkie34
Do you make these with mounts that run along the bottom? Like adjustable sliding studs.
We don't, the only come with the side "L" style brackets. With that said, we have a CNC machine here and would be able to cut you a long "U" style bracket that goes along the bottom, giving you a very similar, yet better looking mounting option. We usually throw that in free of charge, and just need the measurement info you have.

Originally Posted by jkk9
Beautiful ! But please, oh please, show off what they can do ! Heaven knows the forum is flooded with aftermarket lights of every imagination. YET, "they" rarely show their lights in a working environment. I, like others, will never understand this. Meanwhile, my cc is in hand....any option for amber and night photos (to come) for this as well ? Thanks for the inspiration Inspiring.
Thanks! We are working on getting night time pics of them, but they literally just got released yesterday so it might take a little while. We do not currently have plans for amber or smoked on these lights. I could assure you that they are extremely bright and you wont be disapointed. What size were you looking at?
Old 08-15-2015, 04:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the quick replies to questions. This will keep you ahead of the curve in that many others will be curious as well. For me, a 20 inch +/- will fit proportionately within my stinger. Since even a small light bar is illegal on city streets. I might as well get a little something bigger -n- brighter without going ridiculously overboard. Selection will come down to the option on actual pattern spread. Keeping a close eye on this one. Thanks, again, for the inspiration Inspiring.
Old 08-25-2015, 11:43 AM
Former Vendor

Thanks for the quick replies to questions. This will keep you ahead of the curve in that many others will be curious as well. For me, a 20 inch +/- will fit proportionately within my stinger. Since even a small light bar is illegal on city streets. I might as well get a little something bigger -n- brighter without going ridiculously overboard. Selection will come down to the option on actual pattern spread. Keeping a close eye on this one. Thanks, again, for the inspiration Inspiring.
We are working on night shots, in the meanwhile Ill try to take some myself for you. Its a 20" that you want, right?

Trending Topics

Old 08-26-2015, 02:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yes, on the 20 +/- bar. Either I have missed this or it has not yet been done, by any other manufacturer. (Hint hint). With all of the plug-n-play harnesses out there, connecting into existing fog light wiring. It appears the option is to run either two lamp replacements (Fogs for example) or a single Lt bar. For those who would like to run, say, all three, two revolvers in the factory fog locations and a small bar at the same time, without having to splice, what about a harness that allows up to three items to run simultaneously? Another example, would be a bar in conjunction with A-pillar cubes; one switch for all three rather than two switches. I do understand power draw limitations. and individualizing light source for different specificities. But, can you create a pigtail that allows additional harnesses to run in sequence? Just a thought, again, unless I've missed this some where.

Last edited by jkk9; 08-26-2015 at 02:38 AM.
Old 09-11-2015, 07:44 AM
Former Vendor

Yes, on the 20 +/- bar. Either I have missed this or it has not yet been done, by any other manufacturer. (Hint hint). With all of the plug-n-play harnesses out there, connecting into existing fog light wiring. It appears the option is to run either two lamp replacements (Fogs for example) or a single Lt bar. For those who would like to run, say, all three, two revolvers in the factory fog locations and a small bar at the same time, without having to splice, what about a harness that allows up to three items to run simultaneously? Another example, would be a bar in conjunction with A-pillar cubes; one switch for all three rather than two switches. I do understand power draw limitations. and individualizing light source for different specificities. But, can you create a pigtail that allows additional harnesses to run in sequence? Just a thought, again, unless I've missed this some where.
We could create a pigtail or wire harness for any amount of lights. A lot of times when a customer has the A pillar CUBE set and wants to upgrade to the dual set, but only wants one switch, what we will do is send a adapter with one male and two females for each side. That will allow you to plug the adapter into the existing wire harness and now power 4 rather than 2 lights. We could make you a harness to run a 20" and two CUBEs on the factory switch, but we do not recommend it as that is a lot of power for something not designed for that. That is something that you would have to run at your own risk, against our recommendation. With one of our wire harnesses though, a 20" and 2 CUBE or Revolver lights wouldn't be a problem.
Old 09-15-2015, 02:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thk you for getting bk to my question. (Missed this since out of town at a wedding. May have to buy somethg for myself to get over the shock of ceremonial costs. Bribery advise for those with daughter's; Cash and Mexico!) Now to come up with my recovery combination(s). Thks, Sami

Quick Reply: All new and improved S series single row light bars. In stock and ready to ship.