Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Check out our new GraBars Packaging! USA!

Old 01-25-2017, 01:40 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check out our new GraBars Packaging! USA!

New GraBars packaging released this week! We are very proud of it and hope it leaves no question as to where we're made: in the USA!

What do you think?

Click image for larger version

Name:	WDABackerboard2017.JPG
Views:	201
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	665418
Old 01-25-2017, 03:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Love the packaging but where did you say they are made?....................................:rotflmao 2:......just kidding. These bars are sturdy as all get out but I have one suggestion that maybe you can take back to the gang. That would be to change the top bend in the bar (where the bolt hole is near the visor) to point inward toward the rearview mirror so that the sun visor can swing down freely past the bar. Making that bend would allow the bar to mount closer to the A pillar while still giving plenty of room to grab the bar without stubbing your fingers. Yes this would require a left and right bar but I would buy the new pair to solve the visor issue and buy a pair for my daughter JK.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any discount for members? Need to pick up a set.

Quick Reply: Check out our new GraBars Packaging! USA!