Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Find a list of Jeep's technical specs at CARiD!

Old 08-10-2017, 03:23 AM
Former Vendor

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Find a list of Jeep's technical specs at CARiD!

Whether you're looking for aftermarket tires and wheels, exhaust systems, headlights, tonneau cover, new brakes or body parts sometimes it is essential to consider the technical characteristics of your truck to get the right parts. If you need to look up gear ratio, bed length, maximum speed, tire size, towing capacity etc. just check it on CARiD! We combined all important specs and characteristics in one convenient table, so there is no need to surf online in the search needed parameter.

Here at CARiD we strive to provide the best shopping experience, and we hope that this table will make it more convenient for our customers. If you feel that we've missed something and would like to add more specifications to this list – please let us know!

Click on the banner below to view Jeep Wrangler Specs at CARiD:

Old 08-10-2017, 03:47 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

That banner takes you to a grid of various parts, there are no technical specs. Jeep's top speed should be around 124 mph if I'm remembering correctly from the superchips setting.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:10 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,819 Likes on 1,589 Posts

Originally Posted by karls10jk
Jeep's top speed should be around 124 mph if I'm remembering correctly from the superchips setting.
LOL, that's a death wish. Was driving my lil pos commuter car to work this morning.....bout 85mph on the interstate....here comes JKU walkin up on me, passes me, and continues on in to the sunrise.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:10 AM
Former Vendor

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts

You're right, the specs are located at the very bottom of the page, just scroll down to see them!
Old 08-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Have you tested that with a mobile device? I get through all of the product and then there's articles and a single review. There's no chart of awesome specs on this thing.
Old 08-10-2017, 12:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by karls10jk
Have you tested that with a mobile device? I get through all of the product and then there's articles and a single review. There's no chart of awesome specs on this thing.
Same here.

Quick Reply: Find a list of Jeep's technical specs at CARiD!