Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Jeeperman Out of Business

Old 10-02-2007, 06:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeeperman Out of Business

Didn't find this posted yet when I did a search so I apologize if this is a dupe, but Jeeperman's website says they have closed.

Another company with a loyal following and seemingly strong demand for their product out of business.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:25 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dang. whats up with all the closings?

i really liked their rear bumper/carriers.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Wow...

It's hardly a surprise based on the recent comments regarding their customer support.

I also liked some of their stuff, but you can't take someone's money, take an incredibly long time to fill the order, and never make any effort to communicate with them. I hope there aren't too many people who lost their money on parts that were never delivered. Maybe they will be able to dispute the charges with their credit card providers if too much time hasn't passed.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Wow!!!

Originally Posted by skydyvyr
It's hardly a surprise based on the recent comments regarding their customer support.

I also liked some of their stuff, but you can't take someone's money, take an incredibly long time to fill the order, and never make any effort to communicate with them. I hope there aren't too many people who lost their money on parts that were never delivered. Maybe they will be able to dispute the charges with their credit card providers if too much time hasn't passed.
Just read this thread:
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/jeeperman-swingaways-stock-15141/

According to RedRock4x4 Jeeperman is committed to filling all back orders even though they have no plans of continuing the business. This speaks volumes about the positive character of the people running the business. I hope they do well in whatever follows for them.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

No one is planning on picking up his products like the other "said" company are they? I really like the idea of a rear bumper designed for a rear winch, just couldn't justify it right now with my Jeep being stock.

Quick Reply: Jeeperman Out of Business