Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

NEW SPONSOR: Prodigy Performance JK Turbo Kits

Old 04-05-2012, 03:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WeLLLLLL I hope it's running by now!
Old 04-07-2012, 11:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NJRRUBI
WeLLLLLL I hope it's running by now!
Oh Heck yeah....All is good and the Jeep Runs Perfectly right out of the box!! The Sun finally came out today and I got all my yard work done....So I hit the road in the Jeep for its first voyage.......FN sweet!!! I'm running 3.73's with 35" tires with my 6 speed.....Well the tranny went to 6 speeds but stock...If the road was flat and the wind was at my back...I could hit 6th gear...but now.....It just cruises perfectly!!! At 65 (About 1700 RPM) I can roll on the throttle and the Jeep just picks up and goes....Drop and gear.....and it just flies. Totally happy with the performance of the Jeep now. Here's a Few Pics of the install!

Little Walk Around Vid:
http://youtu.be/d27bImY6ksc

Ok, I'll post more on my own thread....
Nick, If you haven't picked up Prodigy's Exhaust....Make it your next purchase!!!
I was going to wait till I dynoed again...to put the exhaust on....But I couldn't wait!! And I'm so happy I didn't wait
I'll post up some sound clips in my thread soon'
G

Last edited by 03HDFB; 04-07-2012 at 11:49 PM.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Former Vendor

Hey guys,
this is a video of my jeep, 2008 37" km2's 6-spd

Turbo jeep jk built by krazyhouse customs,, and prodigy - YouTube
We did before and after video at the track and dyne runs.
We've been to the track since with full 3" exhaust I built and a viper throttle body- i ran a 15.3 with my clutch slipping down the track. since i installed a center force clutch waiting on Spring season, I'm gonna try to get another video up.
Whp 260 Wtq 340 @ 8 psi will be jumping to 12psi soon!!
Old 08-08-2013, 02:10 PM
JK Newbie

Just wrapped up my install last night. I love it...finally the power the Jeep should have had from the factory. Now I just need to find a skid that will work with this setup. Anyone have a skid and the Prodigy kit?

Quick Reply: NEW SPONSOR: Prodigy Performance JK Turbo Kits