Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

NEW!! VKS Fab Shorty V3 Front Winch Bumper in Aluminum!!

Old 02-13-2017, 01:19 PM
VKS
Forum Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW!! VKS Fab Shorty V3 Front Winch Bumper in Aluminum!!

VKS Fab Shorty V3

***PRE-ORDER SALE RUNNING ON THE FIRST 10 ORDERS, THEY'LL BE SHIPPING IN 1-2 WEEKS***

The new Shorty V3 was designed for the Jeep JK owner that is tired of their front bumper being a limiting-factor when it comes to approach angle as well as overall weight. It offers a sunken winch plate to keep your winch out of harms way along with promoting airflow to the engine bay. When it comes to form and function, the Shorty is a front-runner in both categories, it is also completely BOLT-ON, no welding required (frame cutting however is necessary). It is built from High Strength .190" Aluminum, 3/16" and 3/4” A36 steel and is CNC cut, formed and TIG/MIG welded to perfection in-house. The base model in aluminum comes in at an extremely light weight 26 lbs. We offer two bolt-on hoop options; the winch hoop (lower profile) and a stinger (taller hoop) that is fully welded and gusseted out of 1 3/4″ tubing and 3/16″ steel plate. All Shorty V3 Front Winch Bumpers include d-ring tabs at no extra charge. The bumper body is also offered in steel for those who prefer the durability.

The Shorty does require the crash bar and also a section of the front frame rails to be cut/removed.

The Shorty fits all 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler’s. The 2012+ JK’s require relocation of the factory vacuum pump.

****FITMENT WITH RUBICON SWAY BAR PENDING****

****ALL PRODUCTS SHIP RAW ALUMINUM/STEEL UNLESS NOTED****

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO OR TO PLACE AN ORDER -->
Shorty V3 Front Winch Bumper - VKS Fabrication

Last edited by VKS; 02-16-2017 at 03:03 PM.
Old 02-16-2017, 03:01 PM
VKS
Forum Sponsor

Here is the Stinger hoop option.

Old 02-16-2017, 04:25 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Nicely done VKS! I was going to rework my bumper to do what you guys just came out with!
Old 02-17-2017, 08:32 AM
VKS
Forum Sponsor

Originally Posted by sm_rubi
Nicely done VKS! I was going to rework my bumper to do what you guys just came out with!
Appreciate it!!

Quick Reply: NEW!! VKS Fab Shorty V3 Front Winch Bumper in Aluminum!!