Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Northridge4x4 - Introducing Jspec - Made in the USA Suspension

Old 06-28-2012, 02:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DGriz
I also have to give a shout out to the JKS/JSPEC customer support team. They were great in helping me with any questions and responded immediately with very clear and informative explainations and solutions. I give them an A+!
Originally Posted by JKS Manufacturing
I definitely haven't been watching this site close enough!!
OK, so your grade for prompt posting on the forum isn't quite an A+ but you get extra credit for honest and thorough answers. Thanks for that. I'll probably go ahead and add that rear LCA eventually after I pick up a few more essential items, like shocks (and maybe a front bumper ).

After a great 2-day run in Big Bear a couple months ago, my next adventure will be running part of the Rubicon on July 4th. We won't have time to run from end to end this trip so we'll only be doing about a days worth this time. I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:31 AM
JK Newbie

Sorry to drag this thread back from the dead.

DGriz can you post up what actual lift you got with this kit please? Just curious if it 2.0" on a stock Jeep or more with JSPec assuming you will be adding bumper and winch. Looks good, pretty much exactly what I will be looking for if I ever get a Jeep.
Old 07-27-2013, 08:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Can I get a quote for the 2" front and rear springs and a set of Bilstein 5100's to go along with it shipped to 32563?
Old 08-05-2013, 08:18 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry guys this thread is really old give us a call for the best deal 866-601-5340
Old 08-05-2013, 08:42 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MADGSF
Sorry to drag this thread back from the dead.

DGriz can you post up what actual lift you got with this kit please? Just curious if it 2.0" on a stock Jeep or more with JSPec assuming you will be adding bumper and winch. Looks good, pretty much exactly what I will be looking for if I ever get a Jeep.
I was pleasantly surprised to get about 2.5" out of the lift verses stock. I've now added front and rear bumpers and don't notice much drop at all. My next mod will probably be flat fenders and 35s. I expect there to be plenty of room for flexing. Bump stops should hit before my tires and fenders touch.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:43 AM
JK Newbie

Default Jspec

Originally Posted by DGriz
I was pleasantly surprised to get about 2.5" out of the lift verses stock. I've now added front and rear bumpers and don't notice much drop at all. My next mod will probably be flat fenders and 35s. I expect there to be plenty of room for flexing. Bump stops should hit before my tires and fenders touch.
How is the on road ride?

Quick Reply: Northridge4x4 - Introducing Jspec - Made in the USA Suspension