Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

wanting a rhd terra44 with some goodies installed and sent to aus. who can help?

Old 10-08-2013, 01:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wanting a rhd terra44 with some goodies installed and sent to aus. who can help?

Hi vendors. I'm an Australian jeeper with a jk diesel which comes with a d30 up front which is the same as the petrol sport d30s. Anyway I've previously blown a diff and now an axle and I know that there's potential to make a d30 stronger but I'd prefer to no have the hassle and go straight to a terra44. Its hard to price up these things without direct contact so I'll attempt it here as it's worked successfully for me before with my suspension from 4wd.com.

Basically what I'm after is;
Terra44 RHD housing with the 0-3" lift
Eaton elocker to suit
4.1 ratio on the e locker
Chromoly axles
Synergy or similar metal, greasable ball joints.

I basically want all of these assembled and sent to me so I just put the whole axle assembly in my car using my existing brakes and hubs, sensors associated control arms, track bars drag link etc on it and drive away.

Could some vendors please provide me some quotes for all of these parts assembled and sent to postcode 3150 in Melbourne Australia. If you could send them to my email at enylate@hotmail.com that would be great.

Thanks
Old 10-08-2013, 03:23 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Lim@
Hi vendors. I'm an Australian jeeper with a jk diesel which comes with a d30 up front which is the same as the petrol sport d30s. Anyway I've previously blown a diff and now an axle and I know that there's potential to make a d30 stronger but I'd prefer to no have the hassle and go straight to a terra44. Its hard to price up these things without direct contact so I'll attempt it here as it's worked successfully for me before with my suspension from 4wd.com. Basically what I'm after is; Terra44 RHD housing with the 0-3" lift Eaton elocker to suit 4.1 ratio on the e locker Chromoly axles Synergy or similar metal, greasable ball joints. I basically want all of these assembled and sent to me so I just put the whole axle assembly in my car using my existing brakes and hubs, sensors associated control arms, track bars drag link etc on it and drive away. Could some vendors please provide me some quotes for all of these parts assembled and sent to postcode 3150 in Melbourne Australia. If you could send them to my email at enylate@hotmail.com that would be great. Thanks
Have you considered Dynatrac?
Old 10-08-2013, 03:35 AM
JK Newbie

Not really but would consider it depending on vendors quotes. So they do a rhd bolt in option?
Old 10-08-2013, 06:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Where's northridge when you need them? Only thing shipping will be rediculously high...
Old 10-08-2013, 06:47 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

We can help we ship to aussie every day in fact

send us a email sales@northridge4x4.com

David
Old 10-08-2013, 06:50 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lim@
Hi vendors. I'm an Australian jeeper with a jk diesel which comes with a d30 up front which is the same as the petrol sport d30s. Anyway I've previously blown a diff and now an axle and I know that there's potential to make a d30 stronger but I'd prefer to no have the hassle and go straight to a terra44. Its hard to price up these things without direct contact so I'll attempt it here as it's worked successfully for me before with my suspension from 4wd.com.

Basically what I'm after is;
Terra44 RHD housing with the 0-3" lift
Eaton elocker to suit
4.1 ratio on the e locker
Chromoly axles
Synergy or similar metal, greasable ball joints.

I basically want all of these assembled and sent to me so I just put the whole axle assembly in my car using my existing brakes and hubs, sensors associated control arms, track bars drag link etc on it and drive away.

Could some vendors please provide me some quotes for all of these parts assembled and sent to postcode 3150 in Melbourne Australia. If you could send them to my email at enylate@hotmail.com that would be great.

Thanks
TeraFlex can have that axle housing built in about 2 weeks. Also we have our own line of greasable ball joints to add to that housing.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:26 PM
JK Newbie

Northridge will send an email.

Anyone else able to email me a quote including shipping on these components? Looking to purchase pretty soon.

Thanks

Quick Reply: wanting a rhd terra44 with some goodies installed and sent to aus. who can help?