Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

[FS] Rocky Mountain / 2016 Jeep Rubicon $100k build w/leather interior

Old 12-21-2016, 04:01 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default [FS] Rocky Mountain / 2016 Jeep Rubicon $100k build w/leather interior

Year: 2016
Make: Jeep
Model: Wrangler Unlimited
Price: $69995
Mileage: 3500
Color: green
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (State): UT
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD

This isn’t your run of the mill Jeep Rubicon…it also isn’t your run of the mill modified Jeep Rubicon.
Instead, what we have here is a no expense spared build that will leave a permanent ear-to-ear grin on your face

It started life as a 2016 Jeep Rubicon 3.6 Liter V6 with leather interior. It starts with the basic Sport equipment and adds 17-inch alloy wheels, 32-inch tires, a heavy-duty Dana 44 front axle (matching the standard-spec Dana 44 rear axle), a shorter 4.10 rear-axle ratio, optional automatic transmission, an upgraded transfer case with a lower crawl ratio, electronic front and rear locking differentials, an electronically disconnecting front sway bar, rock rails, automatic headlamps and the under-hood insulation. Inside, you get standard air-conditioning plus the leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, coat hooks, a 115-volt outlet and satellite radio.

Optional Features from the factory include:
- Heated leather bucket seats (front)
- Connectivity group (electronic vehicle information center and tire pressure monitor)
- Max trailer towing package (class II receiver hitch and 4-pin connector wiring)
- Hard top headliner
- Supplemental front seat-mounted side airbags
- All-Weather slush mats
- 5-speed auto transmission
- A/C with auto temperature control (humidity sensor and air filtering)
- Body-color fender flares
- Freedom Top Body-color-3-piece hard top (rear window defroster and rear window wiper/washer)
- Alpine 9-speaker stereo with all weather subwoofer
- Radio 430N (40 GB hard drive, 6.4-inch touchscreen, GPS navigation)
- Remote Start

Aftermarket Features include:
- Teraflex LCG long arm lift 6”
- Fox 2.5 Factory Series Internal Bypass Reservoir shocks with DSC
- Teraflex JK 3” Front & Rear SpeedBump kit
- MOPAR Big Brake Kit
- Teraflex JK Front Forged Adjustable Track Bar kit
- Teraflex Dana 44 front axle housing with 5.13 gear ratio
- Rock Jock Dana 60 rear axle
- ATX AX756 Slab Wheels 17x9 (5 total)
- Pro Comp MTR Tires 40” 13.50x17 (5 total)
- PSC Hydraulic power steering kit
- MetalCloak JK Full OVerline Fender System
- MetalCloak UnderCloak Integrated Armor System
- MetalCloak Aluminum Inner Fender set
- GenRight Front and Rear Aluminum Bumpers
- Teraflex JK HD Hinged Carrier & Adjustable Spare Tire Mounting kit
- Warn Zeon 10-S winch
- sPod 6 switch auxiliary system

If you’re looking for a Jeep that can perform at a high level and is tastefully built, then this is the Jeep for you! It is a super clean and super professional build!

**Buyer will get his/her choice of 5-40" wheels/tires or 5-37" wheels/tires**

Please call 801-546-2277, visit our website, or stop by!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0065.JPG
Views:	388
Size:	357.1 KB
ID:	663259Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0068.JPG
Views:	316
Size:	275.4 KB
ID:	663260Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0077.JPG
Views:	325
Size:	261.8 KB
ID:	663261Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0092.JPG
Views:	303
Size:	333.0 KB
ID:	663262Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0096.JPG
Views:	259
Size:	233.2 KB
ID:	663263Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0105.JPG
Views:	213
Size:	295.4 KB
ID:	663264

Last edited by Makes & Models; 12-27-2016 at 06:42 AM.
Old 12-22-2016, 04:29 AM
JK Newbie

70k?? Hmmmm must be the coat hooks
Old 12-25-2016, 08:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Midnightsun3
70k?? Hmmmm must be the coat hooks
It's gotta be the fancy non adjustable fox 2.0 shocks listed as 2.5s with internal bypass...
Old 12-26-2016, 08:02 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Jahamm88
It's gotta be the fancy non adjustable fox 2.0 shocks listed as 2.5s with internal bypass...
Please reference more pictures on our website if there is any confusion to the installed parts. The build list is accurate and questions are welcome, but there is nothing to criticize on this Jeep as it is essentially brand new and fully equipped with no compromises.

These are the 2.5 Adjustable shocks as shown here: 2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon ? Makes and Models You will see the adjuster located on top of the external reservoir on this particular model. If there are any questions about the vehicle or build, please ask.

The gentleman who built this Jeep builds 2 per year and often Hemi swaps them as well. These are no nonsense builds that actually perform at Moab. This Jeep is offered at an incredible price to facilitate a race car purchase.
Old 12-27-2016, 09:58 AM
JK Freak

Just seems to me, if you were going to a build like this on a 4 door, I would have started with a 2 WD. Cut the initial price, don't need to unload the original parts. Some stuff, like shocks, springs, and such, would need to be moved out any way. The question on the build, is the price discounted for items removed and not used? Like the axles that were replaced, is the value of the old axles removed from the price? Just seems a little steep for a sport. Plus the value of the after market item drop in value.
Old 12-27-2016, 10:42 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by OverKill
Just seems to me, if you were going to a build like this on a 4 door, I would have started with a 2 WD. Cut the initial price, don't need to unload the original parts. Some stuff, like shocks, springs, and such, would need to be moved out any way. The question on the build, is the price discounted for items removed and not used? Like the axles that were replaced, is the value of the old axles removed from the price? Just seems a little steep for a sport. Plus the value of the after market item drop in value.
I'm not sure what you mean by "steep for a sport," as this is a loaded Rubicon, not a Sport base model.

While each person has their preference, this is a near new Rubicon ($48k) plus another $50k in the build, which is also new. So, from a value perspective, you could not build this vehicle for under $90k and to offer it at a $20k discount more than makes up for any removed OEM parts that have little to no value. Vehicles, as well as their OEM and Aftermarket parts do depreciate when used. However, this is a new build which is something totally different. A build like this is not for the budget minded buyer, it is for someone who wants a fully built new vehicle that they can take anywhere without compromise or issues. This one happens to be offered at a steep discount in order to sell it quickly.
Old 12-27-2016, 12:19 PM
JK Freak

About the right price, KBB for Utah has it at $42,000, I will be generous and give you $25,000 in mods. I don't include labor, most everybody on the forum does their own wrenching. Now if it had an engine swap, then it would be different. Not a bad price, if I was in the market probably offer you $60,000.

Side note, what did you do with the D44 axles?
Old 12-27-2016, 12:42 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by OverKill
About the right price, KBB for Utah has it at $42,000, I will be generous and give you $25,000 in mods. I don't include labor, most everybody on the forum does their own wrenching. Now if it had an engine swap, then it would be different. Not a bad price, if I was in the market probably offer you $60,000.

Side note, what did you do with the D44 axles?
At a $60k offer, we could start a serious conversation. I'll have to find out about the axles. The vehicle is on consignment with us, so the owner may have kept or sold them.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:58 AM
Former Vendor

Sold!

Quick Reply: [FS] Rocky Mountain / 2016 Jeep Rubicon $100k build w/leather interior