Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

6 new systems for the Jeep JK! Evolution system, VT system & Ultra Flo Welded system!

Old 04-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile 6 new systems for the Jeep JK! Evolution system, VT system & Ultra Flo Welded system!

All of these systems launched April 1, 2012 (no fooling).
Check with your favorite retailer/distributor as we do not sell direct.
All made from stainless steel for a long life and is backed by our limited lifetime warranty, safe that receipt!
Made in the USA.
Comes with our 90 day Sound and Performance guarantee. If you aren't completely satisfied within the first 90 days, return for a refund.
If you have any questions please ask or PM.
All eligible for our Power Surge rebate going on now until June 30, 2012.
http://www.dynomax.com/promotions.php

2012 2 door and 4 door cat-back system using out Ultra Flo Welded muffler.
Made in the USA!

2012 4 door cat-back system using our VT muffler. No drone, great sound when you get on it but quiet when cruising or at highway speeds.
This one I heard in Moab on our 2012 and it was really impressive.

2007-11 JK Evolution Competition system "rock crawler pre rear axle dump" system, for the 2 door 0r 4 door.
2012 coming soon!

2007-11 Jeep Wrangler 2 door and 4 door system using our Ultra Flo Welded muffler.

Old 04-17-2012, 04:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The EVO system shows "off road use only"

any reason why? My Jeep is my DD and I dont want any issues but really want this system. Any help?
Old 04-17-2012, 06:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 11REDJK

any reason why? My Jeep is my DD and I dont want any issues but really want this system. Any help?
According to the flyer, it looks like it is because the exhaust exits under the vehicle.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:28 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

You are going to want and check with your local/state regulations in regards to this system and emission requirements. Some states require a dump out in the rear while other states take a different approach.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dynomax
You are going to want and check with your local/state regulations in regards to this system and emission requirements. Some states require a dump out in the rear while other states take a different approach.

I am in Florida, and cannot find anything in regards to the exhaust dump out locations. Only decibels...which I dont think will come into play...at least I cant see it being louder then a mustang or my Harley...
Old 04-17-2012, 06:52 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

I am in Florida, and cannot find anything in regards to the exhaust dump out locations. Only decibels...which I dont think will come into play...at least I cant see it being louder then a mustang or my Harley...
No way this will be as loud as your Harley or Mustang. Enjoy!
Old 04-19-2012, 04:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dynomax
No way this will be as loud as your Harley or Mustang. Enjoy!
Thanks! I ordered the kit off amazon 2 days ago...they are saying it will be about 3 weeks before shipping? Is that correct?

Quick Reply: 6 new systems for the Jeep JK! Evolution system, VT system & Ultra Flo Welded system!