Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Alpha Expedition: HK1 Expedition Tools

Old 11-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Sponsoring Vendor
Alpha Expedition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alpha Expedition: HK1 Expedition Tools

The HK1 is the world's first and only Hydrokineticly adjusted wrench. 1) It covers 23 standard sizes and any other sizes between ¼ - ¾ inch or 7 - 19mm; 2) It can be easily adjusted by moving its pistons; 3) It can remove damaged nuts and bolts; 4) It can fit into areas where other adjustable wrenches cannot; 5) Its cold forged steel construction makes it one of the strongest and toughest; 6) Its attractive nickel plated finish makes it an ideal gift. For demonstration please visit expeditiontools.com

Now available to be purchased at: ( limited stock)

Alpha Expedition (click)

Last edited by MBATF; 11-12-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:45 PM
JK Newbie

Looks slick, but 1 question..... How tough is it? A lot of us can torque harder than a standard adjustable can take... Is this any better or worse? Lifetime warranty?
Old 11-12-2009, 03:17 PM
JK Jedi

David was kind enough to let me buy one of the first ones he got. Iam a mechanic by trade. I used the shit out of this wrench and all I got to say is wow. It can replace up to 3/4" and 19mm wrenches in the Jeep.

I was a little weary so I abused it at work. It held up never slipped and even worked on rounded nuts and bolt heads. After 2 weeks I retired it to my jeeps tool box.

I recomend buying one of these youll be happy you did.

Good call David and thanks for the new cool tool.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Very cool, I think I know what I'm getting for Christmas now.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:57 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
Very cool, I think I know what I'm getting for Christmas now.
Its a great stocking stuffer
Old 11-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Alpha Expedition

Originally Posted by Chewie
Looks slick, but 1 question..... How tough is it? A lot of us can torque harder than a standard adjustable can take... Is this any better or worse? Lifetime warranty?
It is a handy tool to have in or around your house, vehicles, and etc. by no mean it is going to replace all of your wrenches. For the price of the item. its a convenience item that you don't have to run back and forth looking for what size the wrench should be for a small quick adjustment job. Just simply adjust the lever.

Remember every tools has its limitation on what can or can't do or fit. Just like a Swiss knife

Expedition Tool inc Limited Lifetime Warranty & Product Guarantee:

Expedition Tools products carry a LIMTED LIFETIME WARRANTY against defects in materials and workmanship for the product's useful life to the original purchaser. The warranty is not transferable. Expedition Tools does not, however, warranty its products against wear caused by normal use or damages caused by misuse, abuse, failure to perform proper maintenance, deterioration of finish, or for uses which they were not designed. Expedition Tools has no liability for general, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages. Expedition Tools only liability is to repair or replace, at its option, any of its products determined by Expedition Tools to have been defective.

If you feel your product is defective or has a problem please send it to the address below and we will either repair or replace products covered under warranty. Normally, for a nominal fee, we will do the same for products not covered under warranty:
Old 11-12-2009, 05:30 PM
JK Freak

Wow that is really neat. I will be ordering a few of these for my friends.
Very impressed that its not $100
Old 11-12-2009, 06:12 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Chewie
Well If I couldnt tear it up with proper use and respect a hand tool deserves. It will last. I give it
Old 11-12-2009, 07:33 PM
JK Newbie

Cool thanks for the info... Going on my christmas list as well
Old 11-12-2009, 07:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wow....looks space age yet is very functional. And a limited lifetime warranty....added to the x-mas list!

Quick Reply: Alpha Expedition: HK1 Expedition Tools