Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Black Friday 2017 Deals! Up to 35% off and free shipping!

Old 11-20-2017, 01:22 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black Friday 2017 Deals! Up to 35% off and free shipping!

Happy Thanksgiving. We hope you all have a wonderful time, giving thanks and enjoying some awesome food and time with your loved ones.

We are releasing our Black Friday specials a little early this year to give you some time to drool.

Save on EVERYTHING.

Your chance to get 35% off all Inspired Engineering lighting products and free shipping on all orders over $99. Sale starts Friday, November 24.

We will release the discount code in a few days! Check in here or sign up to our mailing list for special deals and first releases.

BROWSE NOW
Old 11-22-2017, 12:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Checking in & already subscribed! I'm definately looking for some headlights and fogs Sami!!
Old 11-22-2017, 03:05 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 2qik2see
Checking in & already subscribed! I'm definately looking for some headlights and fogs Sami!!
Awesome!
Old 11-22-2017, 03:07 PM
Former Vendor

Discount code is "Friday35" and will be live at 12:00 Noon Eastern time Thanksgiving! (Thursday 11/23/17)
Old 11-23-2017, 08:33 AM
Former Vendor

Deals are up! Head to Inspired-Engineering.com for some great savings!
Old 11-25-2017, 07:12 AM
Former Vendor

Still going strong!
Old 11-25-2017, 10:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Thanks! I ordered a 14" Prismatic light bar for my new JL Rubicon that should be built soon and delivered in January.

How does the brightness on the Prismatic compare to standard light bars? How about the light spread? I'm assuming it is a mix of flood and spot?

I'll be bolting this thing right onto the steel front bumper, right above the winch.

I've got regular Inspired Engineering cube spot lights on the A pillar on my JK, and love them!

Thanks for the great deal!
Old 11-27-2017, 01:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey Sam! Got my order in, can't wait! That was an amazing price for everything I ordered! Thanks for ALL your help and advice on these. Those new Evo II headlights & fogs are going to look great on my rig not to mention, I'll be able to see at night finally! I'll shoot ya pics after I get them on. I'll definitely be ordering more from you & Inspired Engineering! Thanks Again!!
Old 11-29-2017, 12:18 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by dmwil
Thanks! I ordered a 14" Prismatic light bar for my new JL Rubicon that should be built soon and delivered in January.

How does the brightness on the Prismatic compare to standard light bars? How about the light spread? I'm assuming it is a mix of flood and spot?

I'll be bolting this thing right onto the steel front bumper, right above the winch.

I've got regular Inspired Engineering cube spot lights on the A pillar on my JK, and love them!

Thanks for the great deal!
Thanks for you order, I cant say i'm not jealous, pot some pics when its all mounted up.

The Prismatic are just as bright as our standard light bar, since the white LEDs are separate from the RGB ones. Yes, it is a mix of Flood and Spot, I have to look up the exact degree.
Old 11-29-2017, 12:19 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 2qik2see
Hey Sam! Got my order in, can't wait! That was an amazing price for everything I ordered! Thanks for ALL your help and advice on these. Those new Evo II headlights & fogs are going to look great on my rig not to mention, I'll be able to see at night finally! I'll shoot ya pics after I get them on. I'll definitely be ordering more from you & Inspired Engineering! Thanks Again!!
Thanks for your order and I'm really glad I was able to help you out and find the install center. I can't wait to see some more pics!

Quick Reply: Black Friday 2017 Deals! Up to 35% off and free shipping!