Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Black Friday 2017 Deals! Up to 35% off and free shipping!

Old 11-29-2017, 02:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sami@inspired-engineering
Thanks for your order and I'm really glad I was able to help you out and find the install center. I can't wait to see some more pics!
Hey Sam! Do you have an ETA on that order? No rush, just askn so I can set up my appointment. So can't wait!!
Old 12-01-2017, 12:28 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 2qik2see
Hey Sam! Do you have an ETA on that order? No rush, just askn so I can set up my appointment. So can't wait!!
Sorry for the delayed response, it has been hectic over here. We are just waiting for your Flood Revolvers to get back into stock, once they do, your order will be ready to go. When I get the exact ETA ill let you know
Old 12-01-2017, 12:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sami@inspired-engineering
Sorry for the delayed response, it has been hectic over here. We are just waiting for your Flood Revolvers to get back into stock, once they do, your order will be ready to go. When I get the exact ETA ill let you know
No worries Sam! Thx again man..much appreciated!

Quick Reply: Black Friday 2017 Deals! Up to 35% off and free shipping!