Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

Old 08-22-2014, 09:24 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

NEW! Quadratec® LED Headlamps
See better and farther when driving at night. Replace those dim factory incandescent headlamps with an advanced Quadratec LED upgrade. Our lamp assemblies feature a solid state maintenance free design and advanced photometric technology for years of for a brighter, crisper and whiter light output that’s closer to the color temperature of actual daylight. Guaranteed to deliver dramatic improvements in light projection distance and overall visibility or your money back! Lenses have a distinct customized appearance bringing smart styling and function to a higher level. The rugged construction starts with a die-cast aluminum housing and crystal clear polycarbonate lenses for optimum protection against impacts. The solid state electronics and powerful Phillips® brand light emitting diodes (LEDs) are protected by water tight epoxy seals.

Pre-Order NOW! Available Late August!
For '55-'86 CJ & '97-'06 Wranglers $374.99 Pair
For 07-15 Wranglers $399.99 Pair

These drop-in replacements are truly plug-n-play requiring no modifications and installation takes only 20-30 minutes. Headlamps feature horizontal LED modules that divide the high and low beam reflectors. The top half of the lamp features the low beam light source that's powered by one super powerful 15 watt LED. When the high beam is activated, the bottom half becomes illuminated by four additional high powered 3 watt LEDs. These battery friendly lamps draw much less electricity than conventional incandescent lamps making them easier on your charging system. Our lamps exceed DOT and federal motor vehicle safety standards (FMVSS #108) and are approved for highway use in all 50 states. This is a true drop in replacement for all 7” round dual beam headlamp designs and come with Quadratec's 3 Year Limited Warranty.

For more information or to order your set, just click any of the images above or this link:
http://www.quadratec.com/products/product_search.php?pn=97109.000&cn=Quadratec+LED+H eadlamps
Old 08-22-2014, 11:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nicely done. Great price.
Do they have Anti-Flicker built into the harnesses?
Old 08-22-2014, 11:35 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by LeighP
Nicely done. Great price.
Do they have Anti-Flicker built into the harnesses?
Looks like it. Checkout #11 in the picture.
Old 08-23-2014, 12:03 AM
JK Freak

oof another $400 option, why do you guys hate my wallet so much?!
Old 08-23-2014, 01:24 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Would like to see a Quadratec vs TruckLite light pattern comparison.

Last edited by GJeep; 08-23-2014 at 01:32 AM.
Old 08-23-2014, 05:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Looks like a 90% chance these are made by Trucklite, looking at the construction. Good price, though. I think it's about $20 less than I paid for Trucklites through Quadratec.

Love the Trucklites, though.
Old 08-23-2014, 12:31 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dmwil
Looks like a 90% chance these are made by Trucklite, looking at the construction. Good price, though. I think it's about $20 less than I paid for Trucklites through Quadratec.
Love the Trucklites, though.
I'm, too, very pleased with the Trucklites.
Yes, the construction is quite similar, but I think that the layout of the LED bulbs is different.
I don't see sharp & straight light cutoff, like the TruckLite has.
I'm not sure if it's there or not, in these pictures.
Old 08-23-2014, 02:38 PM
JK Newbie

Looks like an ANZO LED headlight to me.

I tried the TruckLite, but didn't like the way it looked on my JK. Flat lens, housing sticks out about a 1/2 inch showing the front of the black housing, and the black part inside the center gives the thing a black look. Just didn't like how they looked on my gecko green JK.

The ANZO with the center part chrome looks more like the stock JK headlight, and I think they are just as bright as the TruckLite. I like the look and brightness.

Here's a photo showing them on my JK
Click image for larger version

Name:	gecko4.jpg
Views:	719
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	572652

Last edited by Cameleer; 08-23-2014 at 02:43 PM.
Old 08-23-2014, 08:50 PM
JK Super Freak

One comment about the comparison photo. Both the OEM and Quadratech's headlights seem to have similar brightness, except Quadratech's is whiter.

However, my TruckLite, and I believe the JWs also, are much brighter than the OEMs. It's not just the color temperature. It's the intensity also.

The OEMs look like two puny candles compared to the LEDs. So, if anyone is thinking about upgrading I recommend checking that.
Old 08-23-2014, 09:07 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mountain Man Tim
oof another $400 option, why do you guys hate my wallet so much?!
Lol no doubt!!!!

Quick Reply: Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!