Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Clayton JK kits

Old 05-15-2008, 01:34 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Clayton JK kits

Just a reminder that we sell Clayton lift kits and that we offer free shipping on those as well.

David
Old 05-15-2008, 03:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default clayto

i've heard goo things about Clayton kits... I dont have one, but it looks nice..
Old 05-15-2008, 04:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You sir are a common crack dealer.

Criminal.

Talk to you at the end of deployment.
Old 05-15-2008, 04:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ordered one this morning! Thanks David.

After doing countless hours of research on here and other websites, and talking with Clayton and Adam over at Clayton's multiple times, I have to say Clayton's seems to build one of the most well engineered, highest quality, long lasting kits I have seen. As a matter of fact, I actually first had a FT lift on order because of those same qualities (well engineered, superior craftsmanship), but because of some personal reasons, had decided to look elsewhere. I just so happened upon their lifts on this forum, and not one person has said a bad thing about their lift, or any of their products in general, on any of the posts that has their stuff mentioned in it (as far as I could find, and I looked/searched everywhere!).

And, not only are their lifts super high quality, their customer service is very good too! As I stated above, I phoned to talk with both of the owners of Clayton's multiple times, and each one was about 20-30 mins in duration. Not once did I feel like they were rushing me, even as it sounded like they were busy up the pee hole. They fully explained every question I had about their products and the choices they made when designing them, and then some.

Now don't get me wrong, I said their stuff was well engineered and was made with very high craftsmanship. I never said their stuff was pretty. In fact, it is this misjudgement which kept me away from their stuff at first...their boxy arms, rubber bushings on one end of their arms, etc. In fact, I have to say the prettiest item in their kit looks to be their red brake lines. With that being said, however, this is definately a case of form over fashion...which that is a mis-statement in itself. How was I convinced of this? Well you need to call them to find out all of the great detail that went into designing this kit, but to sum it all up: they have a lifetime warranty on their arms against bending or breakage. Period.

Oh, and if you're thinking of buying this lift? Definately buy it from David because if you buy it directly from Claytons, you're going to end up paying the same price plus shipping, which for me would have been about $150-$200 extra.

ColinW
Old 05-19-2008, 08:30 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Just found out that Clayton is having a price increase Effective June 1st

3.5" lift kit will be $2050 instead of 1899.95

David

Quick Reply: Clayton JK kits