Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Discount tire direct

Old 05-12-2016, 12:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Discount tire direct

So I typically buy my tires on discount tire direct. I always buy the added tire warranty as it just makes sense. I was on my way to my way on a cross country trip and I got a flat tire. I called discount tire and they hooked me up where I stopped at a warehouse on the way and they gave me a new tire. From there I called a discount tire direct store in Nashville tn the next morning and by that afternoon they had the rest of the tires ready and waiting for me to mount so I had a complete set of tires waiting for me there. I was waiting on the tires to be mounted without an appointment maybe an hour. The service while getting the new tire and dealing with the flat along with getting a new set of tires to replace my other warn tires is second to none. This is the reason I deal with discount tire direct. They always have out standing customer service and always are friendly and help out as much as possible. We need more companies like this out there. Always buy the extended warranty from them it is always worth it for that one time.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:27 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So the other tires were replaced under warranty also just because they were worn?
Old 05-12-2016, 12:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

No the other tires I paid for as the wear was my fault it wasn't premature wear. But they covered the one that was popped due to road issues.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:40 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by jkd3624
No the other tires I paid for as the wear was my fault it wasn't premature wear. But they covered the one that was popped due to road issues.
Oh ok got it. I was gonna say that's some damn good customer service. Lol
Old 05-12-2016, 12:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

I guess i was just extremely pleased with the way they got the tires they didn't have in stock to their store in a few hours for me. I was also impressed with the professionalism they had and how they were able to fit me in so quickly and how friendly they were. Not just to me but to every customer that came in the door as I waited.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:44 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by jkd3624
I guess i was just extremely pleased with the way they got the tires they didn't have in stock to their store in a few hours for me. I was also impressed with the professionalism they had and how they were able to fit me in so quickly and how friendly they were. Not just to me but to every customer that came in the door as I waited.
They are good peeps. I order from them online and have shipped to my house. The Firestone local is pretty cheap on mounting and balancing and they don't have that dumb rule about not being able to bring in tires ordered from somewhere else or mounting on aftermarket wheels.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

That's typically what I do as well order and ship to the house but I'm was in an area with a store so I figured why not get it taken care of.

Quick Reply: Discount tire direct