Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

OR-Fab Rock Slider Giveaway

Old 12-06-2013, 09:03 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by yhudson
Don't want to make anyone wait any longer. The winner on this thread is post number 246. Chad s you need to PM me with your contact info.

Yates
You spelled my name wrong.
Old 12-06-2013, 05:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would just like to thank everyone at OR FAB for the sliders. At first when I received the e- mail telling me I won just didnt believe it. It's great to have sponsoring advertisers that have give aways like this. It gives some of us who wouldn't normally wouldn't be able to purchase products like the sliders a chance to own something like this. I bought my jeep in January and put my lift wheels and tires and a new son came into the picture. I really appreciate the gift. It will be an early Christmas present for me! Had to take my sliders and put on stock Sahara steps so my wife and daughter can climb in. Can't wait to get these installed. Anyone in Maryland want to lend their knowledge and help me put them on? Again thank you OR FAB greatly appreciated. Chad s Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1389012836.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	515083 also thanks to Richard for picking my number out of the hat!

Last edited by chad s; 12-07-2013 at 03:12 AM.

Quick Reply: OR-Fab Rock Slider Giveaway