Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Grab Handles - Solid Steel Front & Back for your 2007-2013 Jeep

Old 01-24-2014, 04:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JLsJK
Google -grabars jk- there are plenty out there. A little advice on install. I had these first without grips and just bolted them up. Visors cleared just fine, never was an issue. I took them off and replaced with grips and it adds a little meat to the grip and mine wouldn't clear. They have changed the mounting hardware and you may be just fine. But I'm saying this to say when tightening down you can manipulate there final placement a little by applying pressure up or out as you tighten them down. It took me a few tries on the passenger side to get it right. Just don't give up so easily. The grips are a definite improvement with extreme temps. Good luck and enjoy! Best upgrade on my jeep!
Thanks for the heads-up on the mounting and sun visors. Good to hear you like the grips. At $7 for a set of two I thought I would get them just in case. Never gave a thought about temp on the grab bar, I thought it would be nicer to grab onto something softer..........
Old 01-24-2014, 07:39 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah they got really hot and right now they would be really cold. No more, they are great. You will be impressed, definitely satisfied.
Old 01-25-2014, 11:29 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ken the owner made a awesome product, I was lucky enough to me one of the first 10! Good product and love these
Old 01-25-2014, 11:31 AM
JK Newbie

GoPro mounted on the Grabar.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hello.. I got my grab handles a few months back and I love them! I'm about to order a set for my little sisters new JKUS and I was wondering what that coupon code for the forum is. I know I used one I just can't remember what it was.

Thanks in advance!
Eddie - A very happy return customer!
Old 08-11-2014, 05:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

You know that feeling when you buy something for the JK, install it, and immediately have regrets....This is NOT one of those products! Of all the stuff I've bought and done to my Jeep, these are one of my favorites. They fit, they work, they're damn beefy..get some.
Old 08-12-2014, 12:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lowendrider
You know that feeling when you buy something for the JK, install it, and immediately have regrets....This is NOT one of those products! Of all the stuff I've bought and done to my Jeep, these are one of my favorites. They fit, they work, they're damn beefy..get some.
Reading that at first I was starting to go

but then I finished and have to say

I didn't realize how much I used them until I traded in the Jeep and haven't put them on yet. Kept falling out as I used it to pull myself in, would put my arm up to grab..nothing... stumble back Looked pretty stupid at the dealerships, probably though I've never gotten into a vehicle 1' off the ground.

Quick Reply: Grab Handles - Solid Steel Front & Back for your 2007-2013 Jeep