Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Huge Sale on Engo Winches - Now With Synthetic Line!

Old 10-20-2011, 06:53 AM
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Huge Sale on Engo Winches - Now With Synthetic Line!

Ok, here's the deal. I'm sure many of you remember some years back and they did a head to head with Warn, Superwinch, Harbor Freight, etc... Well, another one has happened and was in the July issue of Four Wheeler magazine. Eight winches were tested. Six winches were destroyed during the course of the tests. Only two survived and one of which was the Engo E9000... and it made it look like a breeze and passed with flying colors. In my opinion after reading the article, I personally think the Engo should have come in first place in the competition, but the testers put silly stuff like 60 points for remote control function and ergonomics as more important than whether it passed water, stall, speed, etc tests.

Anyway, since that time, JeepAddOns has become the top retailer in the country for Engo winches and when you see these prices you'll know why.

Pricing valid as of 8/18/2013

New pricing and products!

Please note that the standard finish 10K and 12K winches have been discontinued and replaced by the premium finish series winches. 9K winches still come in the standard dark gray satin finish. As always, we will beat ANY price from any retailer that has Engo products *in stock*.

Prices below include shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states! For those outside the lower 48, you must call in for shipping quotes at 800-388-8637.

9000 lb winch with steel cable for $289.

9000 lb winch with synthetic rope for $399.

10,000 lb winches with Premium Finish and steel cable are $329.

10,000 lb winches with Premium Finish and synthetic rope are $439.

12,000 lb winches with Premium Finish and steel cable are $379.

12,000 lb winches with Premium Finish and synthetic rope are $489.

More new products!!!

Prices quoted below are valid if ordered at the same time as your winch.

Wireless Remote Control: $25
Neoprene winch cover. $20
Eight ton snatch block. $25.
Aluminum hawse fairlead. $25.
3/8" x 85' synthetic line with rock guard only $199!!!!

Only from JeepAddOns.com. Call us today at 800-388-8637 to place an order at these prices!

Winch covers are available! $20 when ordered with a winch. These are Neoprene covers!

Last edited by JeepAddOns-Chris; 08-08-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:16 AM
JK Super Freak

I've been winched out by one of these, they work!
Old 10-25-2011, 07:50 AM
Former Member

Awesome winches and now available again!
Old 10-25-2011, 09:36 AM
JK Freak

could i get a quote with shipping to canada for a 9K with synthetic line , plz

postal code :G2KOC8
Old 10-25-2011, 11:37 AM
Former Member

Sent you a PM... Think you'll love the price!
Old 10-25-2011, 12:12 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, that test was a ridiculous read. The top two winches were $999 and died during the test. The Engo was 1/3rd the price and survived the whole test to take 4th??? I know what I would buy.... I guess advertising dollars also affected the outcome....

Last edited by armycop; 10-25-2011 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:17 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can we get orange synth line for the winches. I have this thing for orange.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:13 PM
Former Member

Originally Posted by ludski
ohhhhhhhh. i like the prices of 10k w/ synthetic. we'll have to see what the jeep fund says first. ill get back to ya.
Better on the Jeep fund than any other synth rope winch out there!

Originally Posted by armycop
Wow, that test was a ridiculous read. The top two winches were $999 and died during the test. The Engo was 1/3rd the price and survived the whole test to take 4th??? I know what I would buy.... I guess advertising dollars also affected the outcome....
Agreed. It seems the test was skewed for some questionable things. We sell everything from Warn, Superwinch, Smitty, Bulldog, Mile Marker, etc... Warn & Superwinch make some incredible products, but I certainly think the Engo has a place in the market and it's a great quality winch.

Originally Posted by Hook-Em
Can we get orange synth line for the winches. I have this thing for orange.
I can do a custom setup like that. Order the Engo winch with steel rope for cheap and I can also get you some 3/8ths Viking synthetic line along with the safety thimble. If you're not familiar with Viking or safety thimbles, do a quick search on google. Fantastic reviews and most guys I know that wheel in my area use Viking rope. The Viking 3/8ths comes in orange, black and blue. Yellow and silver are also available through special order.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That article on the comparison was messed up. Granted I like my Warn for other reasons they don't list, but per their testing Warn sucked, but it won simply based upon the hand controller and skewing the "objective" part of the testing. If this is the case Warn's controller must do more than control the winch, because there is no way every one elses controllers were that much worse.

The Engo looks good to me, but I'm not in the market for a winch right now.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Ordered the 10k with synthetic rope + other goodies with Chris Hopefully will be here by Saturday so I'll have a busy weekend. ;-)

Quick Reply: Huge Sale on Engo Winches - Now With Synthetic Line!