Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Let's see the Cyber Monday Deals!

Old 12-01-2013, 01:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Let's see the Cyber Monday Deals!

Sponsors,
Let us see some Cyber deals! You guys did great for Black Friday and got me in a ton of trouble with the ol'lady but I need more.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jgstoddard
Sponsors,
Let us see some Cyber deals! You guys did great for Black Friday and got me in a ton of trouble with the ol'lady but I need more.
Just have the other parts shipped to your job and when she ask about them, tell her they've been on there forever. This is what I do lol

*Disclaimer* if you wife is into jeeps or has a modified jeep these tactics will NOT work!
Old 12-01-2013, 01:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm not a sponsor or a manufacturer but I have a stock touch screen head unit that I'm willing to negotiate the price on for cyber monday!
Old 12-01-2013, 05:43 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JK_Crawler
Just have the other parts shipped to your job and when she ask about them, tell her they've been on there forever. This is what I do lol

*Disclaimer* if you wife is into jeeps or has a modified jeep these tactics will NOT work!
Already tried this, several times! lol
Old 12-01-2013, 05:44 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by VicRush10
I'm not a sponsor or a manufacturer but I have a stock touch screen head unit that I'm willing to negotiate the price on for cyber monday!
Thanks, but I already have a touch screen. Good luck

Quick Reply: Let's see the Cyber Monday Deals!