Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

MBRP Roof Rack Cage - CAD Drawings!

Old 07-20-2014, 02:55 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by askreage
I know pictures can be deceiving, but they sure make it look like the base rack adds more than 3.5 inches. Stock Rubi height with hardtop is 70.9 so add a small lift kit and some larger tires and I wonder about fitting in the garage. I have 6 additional inches of safe space above roof after my lift and tires so I guess I am good.
you park a trail rated off road beast in a garage? are you a mall crawler sir?
Old 07-20-2014, 05:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure where you live but it's possible he parks his trail rated beast in a garage because he does not want to wake up and find out that it's missing from his front yard. I live in miami. That's why I park my rig in the garage. Aaaaaaand because I have a mall crawler. Haha. No worries.
Old 07-20-2014, 07:35 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by deepjeep13
Of course I'm sure something's I choose have downsides to someone else I was speaking from my own opinion. Personally i like the baja racks :0 ... I bursted out laughing "storekeeper retires immediately" lol we all have our ups and downs to products.
LOL! The MBRP rack is useful to many setups. If you're already running an snorkel it's one of the one racks that will fit without modification.
Old 07-20-2014, 08:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mountain Man Tim
you park a trail rated off road beast in a garage? are you a mall crawler sir?
Mine gets garaged because I don't want people stealing stuff.

Quick Reply: MBRP Roof Rack Cage - CAD Drawings!