JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/)
-   -   NEW Self Defrosting Truck-Lite LED Headlamps & Review | Offroad Elements (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/new-self-defrosting-truck-lite-led-headlamps-review-%7C-offroad-elements-295456/)

mxguy54 01-31-2014 12:27 AM

This takes away one of my concerns of these lights.... very tempting.... To those talking about a trade in program it seems like they go pretty quick when sold outright.

HiHoSilver 01-31-2014 12:14 PM

I called truck lite and they know nothing about these lights. I would like to know because mine got delivered today...

etl330 01-31-2014 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by HiHoSilver (Post 3824899)
I called truck lite and they know nothing about these lights. I would like to know because mine got delivered today...

Your self defrosting ones or your regular ones? Glad I trust off-road elements or I'd Be a little sketched out that I just ordered a set of these

HiHoSilver 01-31-2014 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by etl330 (Post 3824903)
Your self defrosting ones or your regular ones? Glad I trust off-road elements or I'd Be a little sketched out that I just ordered a set of these

i ordered a new set from Northridge a few days ago and they just showed up today...

RodCyn 01-31-2014 01:13 PM

QUOTE=HiHoSilver;3824899]I called truck lite and they know nothing about these lights. I would like to know because mine got delivered today...[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should direct them to their web page.

Truck-Lite - Catalog Product : 7" Round LED Headlamp, 12/24v

Offroad_Elements 01-31-2014 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by RodCyn (Post 3824943)
QUOTE=HiHoSilver;3824899]I called truck lite and they know nothing about these lights. I would like to know because mine got delivered today...Maybe you should direct them to their web page. Truck-Lite - Catalog Product : 7" Round LED Headlamp, 12/24v

TruckLite has a wide variety of products and several departments. if you'd like to speak to a TL rep about the product supply part #. Or call the rep indicated on the product page.

Feel free to PM or call me directly.

Mdebella 01-31-2014 02:54 PM

Whats the warranty on these? Are they a 12V or 24V system?

HiHoSilver 01-31-2014 02:58 PM

Truck lite does not support them from the company. You can only get them through this dealer.

karls 01-31-2014 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by HiHoSilver (Post 3825030)
Truck lite does not support them from the company. You can only get them through this dealer.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying TL won't honor the warranty on the lights and the heated lights are exclusive to Offroad Elements?

Mdebella 01-31-2014 03:29 PM

Looking at Off Road Elements website did anyone else notice the plugs on back of the light? they we not H4 or H13 so i would believe that the are cutting the military plugs off and making there own h4, h13 plugs. Thats why Truck-Lite would not be warrantying them. Don't Believe me see for yourself. Truck-Lite 07496 Self Defrosting 7" LED Headlamp | Offroad Elements. Im very wary of how they would warrant these if there was any issue with them.