JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/)
-   -   Northridge (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/northridge-320646/)

jkd3624 04-20-2015 10:57 AM

Northridge

Today I ordered a good amount of parts from Northridge. I have to say that They gave me great customer service and I know why they are my number one parts vender for the past two jeeps I have built. Their prices can not be beat and their knowledge on jeeps are just amazing. Thank you for your help today.

GoBig 04-20-2015 11:14 AM

I agree! My favorite jeep parts dealer.

Jeek.OlllllllO 04-20-2015 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by jkd3624 (Post 4088231)
Today I ordered a good amount of parts from Northridge. I have to say that They gave me great customer service and I know why they are my number one parts vender for the past two jeeps I have built. Their prices can not be beat and their knowledge on jeeps are just amazing. Thank you for your help today.

x3 tax free, free shipping, and 10% off most stuff! Can't beat that!!!

DunnyBunny 04-20-2015 04:27 PM

One of my favorite also.

anviljk 04-20-2015 06:07 PM

I feel like I place an order with Northridge every weekend. Great company and great customer service. I do wish they offer the 10% discount still.

Rob 12B1P 04-21-2015 05:45 AM

Originally Posted by anviljk (Post 4088402)
I feel like I place an order with Northridge every weekend. Great company and great customer service. I do wish they offer the 10% discount still.

Its available pretty often. If you get their newsletter it lets you know when its going on.

anviljk 04-21-2015 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Rob 12B1P (Post 4088552)
Its available pretty often. If you get their newsletter it lets you know when its going on.

Its only limited to a few companies where as it was everything was 10% off plus free shipping. Now theres a few that are 5% off a some that are 10%. Regardless, still my go to company.

Tooadvanced 04-21-2015 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by anviljk (Post 4088854)

Its only limited to a few companies where as it was everything was 10% off plus free shipping. Now theres a few that are 5% off a some that are 10%. Regardless, still my go to company.

Just Google coupon codes for them. I did and saved $35 on a new front DS

spicoli 04-21-2015 08:25 PM

Northridge has a thread that for forum members here. Code and restrictions are posted in that thread. Just search for it. Code is either jk-forum or jkforum. They use it to help track where customers come from.

Joe_B 04-21-2015 08:31 PM

Northridge US is great and I use them when I can. Northridge Canada sucks, it's like the smittybilt of the vendor world.

Northridge4x4 04-23-2015 06:56 AM

Northridge US is great and I use them when I can. Northridge Canada sucks, it's like the smittybilt of the vendor world.

Thanks for the kind words and I am sorry for your experience with Northridge Canada. I want everybody to know that I personally am working on making Northridge Canada operate the same as the US stores.

David

CopyGuy 04-23-2015 05:30 PM

Need to see the 10% off sale real soon, my list is getting long and this money is burning a hole in my pocket! :thumbsup:

Tooadvanced 04-23-2015 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by CopyGuy (Post 4089949)
Need to see the 10% off sale real soon, my list is getting long and this money is burning a hole in my pocket! :thumbsup:

4WHLNDLN is 5% code

DunnyBunny 04-24-2015 04:29 AM

Sharktank is 10%. Or you could just call them

etl330 04-24-2015 04:36 AM

I had an issue with not being informed of a backorder for a few weeks until I called them and asked what was going on. The next time I ordered something that was back ordered I think I got two emails and a phone call. They obviously made changes and that impressed me big time. It's a shame they support Wayalife because now I won't support them anymore.

DunnyBunny 04-24-2015 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by etl330 (Post 4090130)
I had an issue with not being informed of a backorder for a few weeks until I called them and asked what was going on. The next time I ordered something that was back ordered I think I got two emails and a phone call. They obviously made changes and that impressed me big time. It's a shame they support Wayalife because now I won't support them anymore.

The real shame is you won't support them just because they support wayalife. They are a business. They support just about all of the forums. It would be different if they ONLY supported Wayalife but that's not the case.

jkd3624 04-25-2015 12:23 PM

The real shame is you won't support them because they support a specific forum. They are a business keeping their name out there to the off roading industry. Just because you don't like a forum doesn't make it a bad forum. If you don't support this company it is your loss as they are an outstanding company to deal with

Asinine 04-25-2015 11:08 PM

Northridge are good folk, no reason to punish Northridge for a marketing decision -- they pay a fee and give out a code, just like they do with every forum they support. Vote with your discount code -- if you use the JKF code, they know where you came from and therefore where to expend their resources.

CopyGuy 04-26-2015 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny (Post 4090128)
Sharktank is 10%.

That's what their FB page says too, however, I have put a bunch of different items in the cart and applied that code and it's only giving 5% off. :dontknow2:

jkd3624 04-26-2015 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by CopyGuy (Post 4091093)
That's what their FB page says too, however, I have put a bunch of different items in the cart and applied that code and it's only giving 5% off. :dontknow2:

They can only do the 10% off certain companies. Other companies it is 5%. That is what I found out recently but when you buying parts to me a discount is a discount they always beat the competitors price for the most part. But what I like most is the knowledge they have in jeeps and the ability to give good sound advice when buying parts. They don't push the highest priced stuff in your face.

spicoli 04-26-2015 01:02 PM

Haha... you're amusing. Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the Wayalife guy (Eddie?) started or was a major part of starting this forum? This forum was sold to a corporation that's business is running forums a year or two ago.

etl330 04-26-2015 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by spicoli (Post 4091249)
Haha... you're amusing. Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the Wayalife guy (Eddie?) started or was a major part of starting this forum? This forum was sold to a corporation that's business is running forums a year or two ago.

Eddie's been gone from here before I was on here which is going on two years.

RoysRig 04-26-2015 03:25 PM

It's a shame they support Wayalife because now I won't support them anymore.

Guess that makes you a 4wheelparts customer for life then huh? :rotflmao2:

etl330 04-26-2015 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by RoysRig (Post 4091291)
Guess that makes you a 4wheelparts customer for life then huh? :rotflmao2:

Why's that?

scooby snacks 04-26-2015 05:27 PM

This forum is owned by Internet Brands. As a moderator and fellow Jeeper, I want to encourage you to use any of the vendors who support this forum, regardless of what other forums they support. These vendors make a large investment in advertising and provide awesome discounts, customer service, knowledge sharing and even contests from time to time.

Try not to focus on the past. That's old news. I simply ask that each of you make this forum better by providing your input and feedback to others so that we can all learn and have a great place to share ideas.

Happy Jeeping,

Scooby

RoysRig 04-26-2015 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by etl330 (Post 4091331)
Why's that?

Because they are not a sponsor of Wayalife, and you seem to be hell bent on not supporting a vendor that supports them.

etl330 04-27-2015 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by RoysRig (Post 4091466)
Because they are not a sponsor of Wayalife, and you seem to be hell bent on not supporting a vendor that supports them.

Yeah and they're the only vendor who doesn't support them right? I didn't tell anyone else not to support them, just that I won't any longer. I didn't realize we weren't free to choose who we deal with.

tippedover 04-27-2015 06:02 AM

Just wondering since I don't know, but what does that have to do with anything?

DunnyBunny 04-30-2015 08:45 AM

Too bad yall are cutting ties with Metalcloak. Bad move.

Northridge4x4 04-30-2015 09:12 AM

Not cutting ties trying to figure out the best way to co - exist . Metal cloak has some interesting rules that make it tough for us.

David

DunnyBunny 04-30-2015 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4 (Post 4093185)
Not cutting ties trying to figure out the best way to co - exist . Metal cloak has some interesting rules that make it tough for us.

David

Awesome. Hope yall work it out and I was really trying to solicit a response from one of you. I wasn't directing at you solely either. It would have been a sucky thing on both sides.

jkd3624 05-04-2015 09:35 AM

Today I had an issue with an item that was being dropped shipped from a company. Due To time constraints last week I upgraded my order to a finished bumper instead of bare. This cost me more money but should have shipped sooner. As of today it hadn't shipped called up Northridge. David got ahold of the vender while I was on hold and had them agree to ship the item three day shipping no extra cost. This is why I deal with this company is because of people who will help you resolve problems with manufactors.

Thanks for your help David as always a pleasure doing business with you and your company.

RoysRig 05-04-2015 10:27 PM

It's a shame they support Wayalife because now I won't support them anymore.

Originally Posted by etl330 (Post 4091501)
I didn't realize we weren't free to choose who we deal with.

Irony escapes you my friend. :yup:

Tree Frog 05-05-2015 08:25 PM

I deal with vendors from all over the US in my line of work. I just wish that everyone did business like Northridge.
I used to think Summit racing had fast shipping and they do from Reno to Vancouver and here to Roseburg, But almost every order I place from Northridge takes about 24 hours from order to delivery. There customer service is outstanding. Yeah I am a big fan. :thumbsup:

Of course UPS does a good job too. (A good job of thrashing the crap out of everything they ship.) :doh:

Thank you Northridge and keep up the good work.