Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Northridge4x4 rocks!!

Old 06-13-2007, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northridge4x4 rocks!!

I emailed David at Northridge and I bet it wasn't even a minute later I got my response. So I ordered. Only to realize that I didn't have all the necessary parts to make it work. Soooo...I called David and I had to disconnect because of another call got an IMMEDIATE call back from David. I explained MY screw up...(I hate being a rookie!). David took care of my order and canceled it as I requested. I was pissed beyond belief that I wasted Davids valuable time on me being confused. But I was glad David took the time to explain everything to me. I WILL be ordering from them soon.

That my friends is EXCELLENT customer service if I ever saw one.

Thanks Dave and Northridge4x4 You guys are class acts.

Doug
Old 06-15-2007, 11:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll 3rd that!

I ordered a BB for my TJ and the manufacturer was a little slow, so David actually called me up and asked if he could send an in-stock Rubicon Express kit instead. Plus knowing that I am a member of this forum, he double checked that I wanted a lift for a TJ. That is awesome customer service!!!

Quick Reply: Northridge4x4 rocks!!