Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Product Preview: A Game Changing Jeep JK Bumper Coming to Market! - LOD Armor Lite

Old 07-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Product Preview: A Game Changing Jeep JK Bumper Coming to Market! - LOD Armor Lite

~~~NOW ONLINE WITH PERMANENT PRICE DROP AND FREE SHIPPING~~~

LOD Armor Lite Bumpers for Jeep JK at JeepAddOns.com

No need to PM or call in, our website now has the rock bottom lowest price on LOD Armor Lite Bumpers. The pre-order sale went so well, that we have now been able to extend this price to all our customers. LOD Armor Lites are in stock and ready to ship today.

You want serious protection for your JK. You want this to look good, but also hold up to the rigors of the trail. Problem is that Jeep weighs more than a neighborhood meet and greet of a pie eating contest. Then we go putting more weight on our rigs. We put big heavy bumpers on there, winches, armor, etc etc etc and suddenly it's the combined weight of a small nation of pie eating champions.

So coming VERY soon is a game changer to the JK bumper market. We've all seen the trend for aluminum this and aluminum that to save weight. We can all debate all day long whether aluminum can hold up as well as steel and talk about metal properties, etc etc etc.

Stock JK bumper weighs about 40 pounds. What if I told you that VERY soon, a new bumper will be making its way to the market and it's only 31 pounds for a shorty and 34 lbs for a mid-width bumper? Not only that, but it's made of high strength alloy steel and just as tough as the big bulky awkward bumpers out there? Yes, you will actually be able to SHED weight while upgrading your rig... All while having a great look that is visually different than everything else out there.

This is truly a game changer on the market and will come in at what I feel is an affordable price point. Oh... and MADE IN THE USA!

I will be adding more details and pictures in the coming days, but in the meantime here's a teaser!

And to drum up additional interest in this thread, the first person to correctly name the manufacturer of this bumper will receive a free winch fairlead mount if they order the bumper! There's a couple of you that have gotten personal information from me regarding this, so you're not allowed to spill the beans, lol

Subscribe to this thread.

Last edited by JeepAddOns-Chris; 09-04-2012 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:14 AM
JK Newbie

What's the price range of this bumper?
Old 07-06-2012, 11:22 AM
Former Member

I won't be able to disclose that until I open this up to pre-sale orders after I've fully disclosed all the information about the bumper. It's not a super cheap $100 bumper, but it's not some overpriced $1000 one either. Somewhere in the middle of those two on pricepoint, but top of the line in regards to quality. IMHO, very fairly priced and affordable on most budgets.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:57 AM
JK Newbie

Cool! Looking at bumpers guess I can wait a bit longer see what this one looks like.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Coming very soon = time to market.

Would that be measured within the next few days, weeks, months?

I am in the market for something like this.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Former Member

Will be taking pre-orders on these next week. Expect to start shipping very soon after that.

A couple more tidbits regarding the bumper.

One version allows you to run stock factory lights in the bumper (as shown above). Another version allows you to run Rigid Industries Dually lights and they fit like a glove.

Will be somewhat modular in design. You can run a stinger, bull bar with light mounts or just the bumper itself with the option of adding to or removing at any time without purchasing a whole new bumper. An additional skid will be available for the Rubi guys with the ESD.

The lines of this bumper flow with the lines of the JK like no other on the market.

Old 07-06-2012, 12:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Good to see some lightweight Steel bumpers.

I already have something light and strong as a front bumper otherwise I would be all over something like this.

Great job
Old 07-06-2012, 01:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Are these the new LOD armor-lite front bumpers?

Last edited by alanscott1; 07-06-2012 at 01:20 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:51 PM
Former Member

Congrats alanscott1, you've got a free winch fairlead mount if you pre-order when these go on sale next week!

More details on the bumper to follow.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Those are LoD!!

Quick Reply: Product Preview: A Game Changing Jeep JK Bumper Coming to Market! - LOD Armor Lite