Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Rough Country Hybrid Stubby Bumper....$189.95

Old 08-22-2015, 07:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just installed my hybrid stubby bumper with fog light end caps and D-rings. I used the Purejeep hoop as well. I sprayed the purejeep hoop with BedArmor spray bedliner. Finish matches perfectly.
Just as a note for anybody wondering. The purejeep hoop will not work in the forward position...you turn it around though and it fits perfectly! The hoop mounts stick out over the D-rings, but I think it looks nice. I also like that the hoop sweeps backwards instead of forward. The light tabs stick out the front of the hoop, which is ok for me. I will post pictures soon. I have to figure out where to post them online and link to them.

I know a lot of people wanted information on the PureJeep hoop. Unfortunately not a perfect fit (as it doesn't fit in it's "forward" position), but looks good nonetheless. Overall a great looking combo that came at a pretty cheap price.

I used a smittybilt XRC 9.5 winch as well. Teraflex 1" spacers were installed prior on the front, but didn't really notice any sag.
Old 08-23-2015, 05:05 PM
JK Newbie

Default Pics of bumper and purejeep hoop

https://flic.kr/p/xrYTEU

https://flic.kr/p/xJADNn

Last edited by jeepjon99; 08-23-2015 at 05:07 PM.
Old 08-23-2015, 05:08 PM
JK Newbie

Let me know if links work. I am trying out Flickr.
Old 08-23-2015, 06:38 PM
JK Newbie

They both work. Looks good.

Quick Reply: Rough Country Hybrid Stubby Bumper....$189.95