Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Shrockworks

Old 03-19-2007, 03:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default full traction

3 inch ultimate kit with 315/70/17 bfg all-terrains
Old 03-24-2007, 03:46 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by TEXASJK

Check out the link below for more pictures

http://my.project-jk.com/showgallery...orttime=0&way=

Looks like you about ripped off the passenger side front flare...Tube fenders anyone?
Old 03-24-2007, 03:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default fenders

It happend planning to do it again tomarrow, thats what happens when you put something back together and have extra parts.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:01 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by wayoflife

Please say hello and give a warm welcome to Shrockworks as they have just become our newest sponsor!!

Thanks for the warm welcome.. I see the boss man on this site from time to time as well as some of the other crew , high time I joined up and help out where I can.

Old 03-27-2007, 02:52 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ShrockTaco
Thanks for the warm welcome.. I see the boss man on this site from time to time as well as some of the other crew , high time I joined up and help out where I can.

Hello!

.................................................. ......now

..................................about that stubby front for the JK with the factory fog holes...?

Old 03-27-2007, 06:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

were you in pearland a few weeks ago? in a light colored tacoma with shrockworks stickers all over? driving beside a 2 dr silver jeep kinda sizing me up a bit? just curious cause i was on my way out of town a couple weekends back i was next to a tacoma kinda light colored covered in shrockworks stickers.

you ting you guys might need a 2 dr jeep to do some r&d on i dont mind. i wont ask for free stuff just nicely discounted
Old 03-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by im4degreesaboveu
were you in pearland a few weeks ago? in a light colored tacoma with shrockworks stickers all over? driving beside a 2 dr silver jeep kinda sizing me up a bit? just curious cause i was on my way out of town a couple weekends back i was next to a tacoma kinda light colored covered in shrockworks stickers.

you ting you guys might need a 2 dr jeep to do some r&d on i dont mind. i wont ask for free stuff just nicely discounted

That must have been my buddy "arrowpilot" on TTORA He was our 05-07 Tacoma guinea pig.. our front bumper/sliders.. Silver colored ? Mines a black tacoma
Old 03-28-2007, 05:47 PM
TEV
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That must have been my buddy "arrowpilot" on TTORA He was our 05-07 Tacoma guinea pig.. our front bumper/sliders.. Silver colored ? Mines a black tacoma
hey there neighbor!!! where in humble are you? im right behind the mall myself.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:57 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by TEV
hey there neighbor!!! where in humble are you? im right behind the mall myself.
I am right across street from academy , and Outback apartments are called Timbers of deerbrook come beat on the door sometime #1602 713-548-7471

Mitch
Old 04-02-2007, 07:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey ShrockTaco!

When is Shrockworks releasing their bumper w/ fogs? Any pic's yet? Love the bumper but want to keep my fogs and holding out for this bumper but getting tired of waiting here! What's the dillio?

Quick Reply: Shrockworks