Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Teraflex customer.

Old 05-11-2008, 08:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex customer.

Well, just wanted to say, chalk up another very Happy Teraflex customer! I don't want to type up the details, but I live in Utah and have taken my JK into their Teraflex shop in Murray, Utah a few times and am very impressed with everything they have talked to me about and their products and installation! Oh, yea and their prices! Customer service with them is perfect!
Old 05-12-2008, 06:24 AM
JK Junkie

they are the BEST!!!! THe customer service is ot of this world. They go way above and beyond the call of duty. I have also been really impressed with them. Thanks TERAFLEX.
Old 05-15-2008, 01:59 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey THANK YOU for buying TeraFlex!! I share every comment good or bad made here with the owner. Customer service is very very important to TeraFlex!! Plus TeraFlex has some awesome resellers here!! Northridge/Quadratec THANK YOU!!

Last edited by TeraFlex; 05-15-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 05-15-2008, 02:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Grant211
I never heard of teraflex prior to getting my jeep. I've owned trucks for the last 10 years.

After everything I have heard and read I knew Teraflex was the way to go.

That's one of the things I like about certain companies around here(including Teraflex of course!) They specialize in Jeeps primarily.
Old 05-16-2008, 05:49 PM
JK Newbie

Thumbs down discos no fitto

yeah.

i got a set of the sway bar disconnects Part #001753010 for 2 door JK that I yet to have put on for a few months now. I would almost 'roll the dice' they wont fit my jeep. the hardware with my links looks nothing like the stuff in the instructions. i emailed TF and sent photos of the hardware, dude says its the stuff. sooo.

What really gets me confrused is the pin mounts supplied w/links will not fit through either end of the links. Now, were I to press out the bushings(metal sleeve inside poly bushing) to accomdate the 'mount pin', there will be quite a bit of slop and i don't really want that. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I've tinkered enough to usually 'see' stuff through and I just am not convinced that it will fit my jeep.

so i'm glad everyone else has had a good experience with them.

i would have already sold em but, i don't want to 'shaft' the next guy.
Old 05-16-2008, 06:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

I got two emails from Mark, their President, today. I had sent an email to their Customer Service side through their website. The customer service person answered it and cc'ed Mark on it. We traded emails about the preferred setup for me. Great to see that he has time to help a potential customer.

Quick Reply: Teraflex customer.