Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Tuffy mygig Security Cover Update thread?

Old 05-30-2008, 05:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tuffy mygig Security Cover Update thread?

soooooooo, now that the Tuffy full console is essentially completed, and the associated thread doesn't get anymore updates....

....should we start an official Tuffy mygig Security Cover Update thread??!

I feel a certain emptiness now that i don't have full console updates to look forward to, and i need to fill the void. plus, we need to make sure the guys over at Tuffy don't get to relax too much.

so Tuffy, any updates on the mygig security cover?
Old 05-30-2008, 03:45 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hobbit_foot
soooooooo, now that the Tuffy full console is essentially completed, and the associated thread doesn't get anymore updates....

....should we start an official Tuffy mygig Security Cover Update thread??!

I feel a certain emptiness now that i don't have full console updates to look forward to, and i need to fill the void. plus, we need to make sure the guys over at Tuffy don't get to relax too much.

so Tuffy, any updates on the mygig security cover?
No updates to speak of yet. New products are pretty time consuming with all that goes along with the release (i.e. taking good photos, adding to the website and catalog, updating price lists, making press releases, creating assembly instructions, making production instructions, updating all of the Tuffy dealers, you get the point). It is definitely something we are going to look closer at. Thanks for keeping us hopping. I will update ASAP.

Quick Reply: Tuffy mygig Security Cover Update thread?