Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Tasca Parts Canter WWW.TASCAPARTS.COM

Old 09-08-2014, 08:54 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tasca Parts Canter WWW.TASCAPARTS.COM

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce ourselves. We are Tasca Parts | Lowest Prices Anywhere for Genuine OEM Parts Your source for oem replacement parts at employee pricing. We also deal with Mopar Performance, and Traxxas RC cars if any of you are into that kind of stuff. Please feel free to message me or contact me 1-800-598-1484 or go to our webpage. The webpage is new and has a lot of parts listed including accessories!

Also feel free to shop us against any other dealer, we will match or beat anyone on OEM parts!!

Please go and like us on Facebook also:https://www.facebook.com/tascapartscenter

Chris
Old 09-08-2014, 09:23 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can you get BR6 brake components that come on export jeeps?
Old 09-08-2014, 10:19 AM
Former Vendor

Default export parts

To my knowledge I cannot as Chrysler has all the export parts blocked from US dealers to order But I can look if you would like?

Chris
Old 09-08-2014, 12:10 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by TASCAPARTS
To my knowledge I cannot as Chrysler has all the export parts blocked from US dealers to order But I can look if you would like?

Chris
68044865AA Adapter (Qty 2)
68040177AA Rotor (Qty 2)
68044862AA Caliper (Qty 1)
68044863AA Caliper (Qty 1)

Interested in this parts list?

I am sure if you could get a hold of these as a kit other members would be interested.
Old 09-08-2014, 12:13 PM
Former Vendor

Yeah all the number minus the pins are : (00113)EXPORT PART - CANNOT BE ORDERED; VERIFY APPLICATION

I will wok on seeing if there is away of getting around it .. but from what I know there is not at this time. .. Ford has all non North American market parts blocked as well, frustrating to say the least.

Chris

Last edited by TASCAPARTS; 09-08-2014 at 12:35 PM.
Old 09-08-2014, 07:39 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by TASCAPARTS
Yeah all the number minus the pins are : (00113)EXPORT PART - CANNOT BE ORDERED; VERIFY APPLICATION

I will wok on seeing if there is away of getting around it .. but from what I know there is not at this time. .. Ford has all non North American market parts blocked as well, frustrating to say the least.

Chris
Let me know. I just got a nice utility trailer and the jeep could use some better braking. I know people have been able to aquire the parts for a BR6 upgrade.

Quick Reply: Tasca Parts Canter WWW.TASCAPARTS.COM