JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion - Announcements in Forum : Stock Gladiator Tech

Notices
Stock Gladiator Tech The ultimate forum to get the latest news, updates, and discussions on the 2019 Jeep Gladiator.
Announcements in Forum : Stock Gladiator Tech
04-18-2019 until 05-19-2019
speedlimit
Administrator

Liked 33 Times in 16 Posts
Featured Jeep of the Month Contest Now Open!

Enter your Jeep to win the coveted FJOTM icon for your profile! Read all about it here: https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-f...-rules-350012/
04-11-2019 until 05-12-2019
jedg
Super Moderator

Liked 76 Times in 75 Posts
Be a part of the welcoming party!

Be a part of the welcoming party! Please consider reviewing new member introductions in our New Member Registry and give them a hardy welcome. I'm sure you remember your first post to our community and that a welcome note helped you 'break the ice'. The added benefit is you may find that some of these new members are close to you (I know I have). Some new members spend a great deal of time composing a intro and we should as a community acknowledge the post and offer a welcome.

Lastly, help them get acquainted with the site. Suggest your favorite parts of the forum for them to review. That'll help them and benefits you because it'll increase the traffic on the parts of the forum you enjoy most.