Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Any good places to look for a hardtop?

Old 02-06-2018, 02:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

I see them on Craigslist from time to time
Old 02-17-2018, 04:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 37 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by TrailBadger
In our experience and web searching, it would seem that Scherb is buying up all these hard top for his experiments. Several of his post explore more detail about how to restore these broken down hard top or the modification of these tops with the addition of venter roof windows. In other words, his experiments aren't giving guys who want these hard tops a chance to even see them online cause Scherb has already purchased them, which leaves us to have to resort to buying the more expensive hard tops which Scherb avoids.
I bought exactly two damaged hardtops in the last two years in the NY/NJ area. How does me buying two broken hardtops in two years affect the entire used hardtop market in the US? Please get your facts straight before you make disparaging remarks about people.

Quick Reply: Any good places to look for a hardtop?