Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Bluetooth- Contact Sync

Old 11-12-2012, 06:01 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bluetooth- Contact Sync

I just switched from an Iphone to a Galaxy S3 and want to know is there a way to not have my contacts on my phone sync to the bluetooth on the Jeep. On the Iphone i know there was a way to only sync your favorites but the S3 sync's all of my contacts automatically every time it connects. The problem is i get a mis-recognition every time i want to call someone. It's confusing the name with some other contacts that i rarely use. It's so frustrating, i try to call my wife and it wants to call 3 other contacts instead.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine synced after going into the bleutooth settings on the s3 and allowing phone book access by the uconnect
Old 11-12-2012, 09:51 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks but i am trying to NOT sync my contacts. i went into my bluetooth settings on the phone hoping there was an option to turn off the contact sync but i didnt see anything. maybe i missed something.

Quick Reply: Bluetooth- Contact Sync