Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Daimler-Chrysler Discount

Old 10-20-2006, 08:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Daimler-Chrysler Discount

Just a heads up for everyone...check to make sure your company does not have a DC Discount before you order. I was at work talking about Jeeps today and someone overheard me and said "Yea, you'll get it at a great price with our discount".

It turns out our company has a no haggle 1% below factory invoice program with DC. The website is www.dc-rewards.com. I think you can call them if you don't have a company code to see if your company is eligible.

Now I am ready to order....was just working out the cash and this makes it much easier. It's about $1000 or more under JeepWarehouse prices depending on the model and options.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:02 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, Very cool.

Just a heads up. The first dealer I went to tried to tell me that it was only available on vehicles in stock. If you read the details, it is available on ordered vehicles too. So I won't be going back to them any time soon. They were idiots anyway. I can't tell you how many errors I had to correct in the guy's spiel about the new Wrangler.

If you don't know, say, "I don't know, but I will find out." That's an OK answer. A lie isn't. When I'm testing the water with a dealer, I will ask some questions that I know the answer to. That way, I know how honest they will be if I actually need to know something.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

My local dealer is "looking into whether the program prices apply to the 4-doors...". Any thoughts why they wouldn't? Do dealers have the option of not participating in this program? I'm just outside Philly, so Jeep lots are plentiful.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:47 PM
JK Newbie

Default Yes, it applies

It applies. That is what I used to purchase mine. However, my information is that the program is voluntary and the dealer is not required to honor it.
Old 10-20-2006, 09:18 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Man, I wish my company had a program like that... oh, that's right, I'm self-employeed :sad:
Old 10-22-2006, 06:15 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Man, I wish my company had a program like that... oh, that's right, I'm self-employeed :sad:
Hey Eddie, good idea! Maybe you could get a no haggle, DC rewards program set up for all JK-forum members.
Old 10-22-2006, 08:29 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Rubimon
Hey Eddie, good idea! Maybe you could get a no haggle, DC rewards program set up for all JK-forum members.
Oh, if only I could, you'd better believe I would

Quick Reply: Daimler-Chrysler Discount