Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Door Surrounds for a 2017 JKU Sahara

Old 06-26-2017, 07:12 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Door Surrounds for a 2017 JKU Sahara

Hello - I am not sure this is the correct place to post this question, but I need some assistance. I have a 2017 JKU Sahara. I just bought a 2014 soft top that the owner bought directly from the dealer and only used 1 year. It came with all of the hardware, except of course for the door surrounds. Does anyone know if I HAVE to get the Mopar surrounds for this (I inquired with Quadratec and they said I did) or are there other compatible brands that would work perfectly for this? Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated! I don't want to spend a lot on the surrounds.
Old 06-26-2017, 07:19 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Mopar or Bestop surrounds for the 10+ is what you're looking for. Craigslist is a good place to start. I picked up a set for a friend for $200. He used one of them and sold the other three (to people who had broken surrounds) for $50 each.

Quick Reply: Door Surrounds for a 2017 JKU Sahara