Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Front Seat Airbags, Coverking Seat Covers

Old 09-01-2010, 08:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no yellow...if you can't tell, I'm kinda set on the black/yellow two-tone.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:24 AM
JK Freak

I bought some Coverking neoprene seat covers. I had to send them back (at their expense). I had them embroider the JEEP logo onto each of the head rests and they were all crooked! I tried calling Coverking directly as they instruct to and their phone number didn't work...

I called the middleman company I bought them from and they're taking care of the issue for me. Coverking is making me an entirely new set! All I wanted was the head rests to be fixed, but they insisted on making it all brand new.

I also noticed a head rest's seams were coming apart after only like 2 weeks after installation. I'm having them inspect things better prior to sending them to me this time.

Seeing that I'm involved with quality control in my current job position, this really irritated me, but everyone seems to be doing what they can to correct the situation.

Other than those hiccups, I got A LOT of compliments on how they looked and felt! I even had an old YJ owner jealous ;-) It will be about 3 weeks before I get my new set.. I just hope I get them before the Drummond Island trip!

UPDATE: Got the covers back, brand new and logos are on straight!

Last edited by Fenrir; 09-19-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:28 AM
JK Newbie

I ordered the black/yellow coverkings just a bit ago. And some yellow grab handles. I'm really excited to see how the black rubi looks with a few yellow accents here and there. I'll post pictures in a few weeks when I get around to installing everything.

Quick Reply: Front Seat Airbags, Coverking Seat Covers